kieranperez

Inspiring Book Recommendations?

6 posts in this topic

I have Leo's booklist but want to get some more book recommendations. I'm really struggling staying inspired in the early stages of my Life Purpose. 

@kieranperez

Biographies or autobiographies of people you admire can really help with inspiration. You get to see the challenges they faced, how they overcame them and what drove them. A really good biography can make you feel like you're channeling that person's energy for awhile.

Im reading;

How to get lots of money for anything fast, by Stuart Lichtman, and the book is very good!

Do not get lost in the title, it's actually legit. At first, you would say: "Show me the money, and ill read the book", but give it a shot.

You can get access to a PDF file of this book if you search it up on google. I strongly recommend!

Edited by Igor82

14 hours ago, beastmode said:

@kieranperez I just finished the alchemist (there's a free PDF online just google it). Check it out!

Have you found it inspiring while taking action? I already have it. Currently reading The Hero With a Thousand Faces but to be honest I’m not vibing at all with this Prologue. Hopefully it gets gets better.

@kieranperez definitely inspiring. As for taking action I've only been taking action in terms of the course, but hey, if you don't know your LP, then finding your LP is your LP right?