kieranperez

Sedona Method Not Working?

2 posts in this topic

So I've been reading the Sedona Method and have been going through the process for the last 2 hours and I'm noticing I'm feeling even worse and I'm getting more and more lost in thought and stuck in these emotions. I have no problem welcoming the emotions and having them sit with me and I feel them fully but when I ask whether or not I could and would let it go & when, regardless of my answer and no matter how times I cycle through the process, nothing get's released. If anything I get so extremely frustrated and upset because I'm feeling the emotion, even when it get's stronger (from the frustration) but no matter how many times I cycle through, nothing get's left behind. I tried the methods and techniques involving the application of my senses and that didn't do anything at all either. I do notice though that if I listen to the tonality in my inner dialogue I hear my voice as if talking with gritted teeth and with so much agonizing rigidity and tension. However, I can't seem to relax that either most of the time and even when I do relax that it feels completely mechanical so my mind never buys into it.

Thoughts or advice?

I have never ried but from the youtube videos it seems like it works