LaucherJunge

The Miracle Of Life

4 posts in this topic

Did you ever notice how incredibly amazing it is that we exist in the first place? That anything is even possible to exist or not exist? I thought about this already a long time ago but for the first time I really felt it inside of me, I was literally disturbed by existence. Disturbed in a good way in the end because it is simply amazing to have this opportunity to live! To clarify what I mean, how is it possible for consciousness, absolute infinity, nothingness, everything, source, god, whatever you think it is, to emerge in the first place? I know this is a beginner question if it is merely a thought, even I as a kid already thought about this, but if you really manage to experience the disturbing nature of this and feel this, probably single unknown answer even for consciousness itself, it becomes a really deep insight. Even using intuition, this is the first question that really doesen't even have random creative explanations to be thrown around.
Now don't start with saying that everything is an illusion please, illusions are just a distortion of something that has to be there in some form or another. Illusions surely don't answer this fundamental question of all questions.

@BLABLABLA
This points me to something Osho has said, "I only know that I don't know anything", this might be the smartest answer ever given if you consider how there is no answer to this fundamental question which could change everything you think you know, even everything that is "known" to absolute infinity?!

31 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Did you ever notice how incredibly amazing it is that we exist in the first place? That anything is even possible to exist or not exist? I thought about this already a long time ago but for the first time I really felt it inside of me, I was literally disturbed by existence. Disturbed in a good way in the end because it is simply amazing to have this opportunity to live! To clarify what I mean, how is it possible for consciousness, absolute infinity, nothingness, everything, source, god, whatever you think it is, to emerge in the first place? I know this is a beginner question if it is merely a thought, even I as a kid already thought about this, but if you really manage to experience the disturbing nature of this and feel this, probably single unknown answer even for consciousness itself, it becomes a really deep insight. Even using intuition, this is the first question that really doesen't even have random creative explanations to be thrown around.
Now don't start with saying that everything is an illusion please, illusions are just a distortion of something that has to be there in some form or another. Illusions surely don't answer this fundamental question of all questions.

Talking about eating ice-cream or analyzing it / writing a PhD on ice-cream will not give you the experience of eating an ice-cream! :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟