Hardkill

Is Anyone Familiar With Blowout Game?

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I recently came upon a vid on youtube from PUA coach Kezia Noble on overcoming rejection. It mainly explains about doing what's called "blowout game." Here's the link for vid that talks about it: 

What do you guys think about it? Could this idea be helpful for someone like me with approach anxiety and depression or would doing it be very asinine and possibly get me into some legal trouble with women?

Sounds like a bad idea. 

Of course when you are going to be approving as many people as you can on a night, even with the worst line, then you just run the numbers game an eventually one is going to say yes. Maybe also because later in the night people get more desperate and drunk. 

But I think there is much better game to be used. 

The best piece of advice that I ever read somewhere on the internet when I started to game:

"Make your intentions known" 

I see. So, do u think that trying out this idea would get me into any trouble with women legally regardless of where I approached them?

@Hardkill regardless? Yeah. In a nightclub maybe not so much. 

But why would you want your game to be based on making an idiot out of yourself? 

There are better ways. 

@Hardkill

That extreme direct style of game was useful for me for a short period. But it's definitely not the best way to approach or something I'd recommend long term.

Here's why extreme direct game is useful. Many guys studying the PUA stuff are terrified to put their sexual intentions out there. That was me, and even now I still occasionally fall into it.

So you take this terrified guy and you get him to say this really sexual, polarizing line. He will feel like he is committing suicide, but if he pushes through that, then what happens is his comfort zone is massively expanded.

Once you CAN do that if necessary, you don't have to keep doing it. The point is you never want to be in a position where you're rationalizing not taking right action out of fear. Fear and getting laid are basically inverses of each other.

Edited by aurum

I know, it seems very nuts, but I just wanted to desensitize myself  to rejection and learn to feel like I am taking control of my own emotions and outcome.

what about on the streets or bars?

7 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Hardkill

That extreme direct style of game was useful for me for a short period. But it's definitely not the best way to approach or something I'd recommend long term.

Here's why extreme direct game is useful. Many guys studying the PUA stuff are terrified to put their sexual intentions out there. That was me, and even now I still occasionally fall into it.

So you take this terrified guy and you get him to say this really sexual, polarizing line. He will feel like he is committing suicide, but if he pushes through that, then what happens is his comfort zone is massively expanded.

Once you CAN do that if necessary, you don't have to keep doing it. The point is you never want to be in a position where you're rationalizing not taking right action out of fear. Fear and getting laid are basically inverses of each other.

Right, I totally get that. That's why I became intrigued with the idea of trying something like that. So, even though u agree that it would help with approach and anxiety and outcome-dependency issues, do u think that women could press charges on me for "sexual harassment" because I said extremely crazy and creepy shit to them out of the blue?

Edited by Hardkill

5 minutes ago, aurum said:

@Hardkill

My game has always been very direct, physical, and I escalate very quick. 

But what they are saying about coming up with the most retarded line possible....that I don't agree with. A guy should have some pride. 

@Hardkill from your prior posts I don't think your problem is not being able to approach women. 

But you don't isolate them. (You are never alone with them.)

@Hardkill I developed my own method that has worked for me. 

It consists of 3 phases:

Phase 1: Online dating

This is where you make contact with the girl and get her phone number. 

Phase 2: Texting/Sexting

This is where you start texting with the girl which leads to sexting. Which may or may not also lead to conversations on the phone and phone sex. 

Phase 3: Actual date

This is where you go on an actual date. By that time there is already been so much sexual build up that it's very easy to escalate. The large majority of the times it leads to sex on the first date. If not then the second, third max. 

I think this will work a lot better for you because it's more one-on-one game. Where you get to be alone with her in an intimate setting. 

Edited by SFRL

6 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I know, it seems very nuts

I know it does but it's not. You're actually deciding to take some proactive control over your life. That's called stepping up and being a man.

"Nuts" are people who spend their lives in self-soothing rationalizations about why they don't challenge themselves.

I don't condone harassing strangers or making people uncomfortable. But what sickens me even more is living in this socially conditioned haze where the second you do something slightly out of the ordinary, waves of social pressure come crashing on you to put you back in the box. That shit destroys lives.

So if this is something you feel called to do, go for it.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

do u think that women could press charges on me for "sexual harassment" because I said extremely crazy shit to them out of the blue?

Look, I've done some obnoxious things while gaming. The worse that has ever happened were guys getting in my face cause I hit on their girlfriends. You're gonna be fine.

22 minutes ago, SFRL said:

But what they are saying about coming up with the most retarded line possible....that I don't agree with. A guy should have some pride.

But pride for what?

Saying the socially approved thing? Conforming? Staying congruent to your ego?

Fuck that. I have pride for the times I did the right thing, even though it was hard. Or when I pushed through those obstacles. Or when I spoke my truth. Not my ability to play some character.

You may not need to come up with a line like that because you're already comfortable going direct. That's fine. But for a guy who isn't comfortable, it could possibly help. And if it helps, he should do it.

6 minutes ago, aurum said:

But pride for what?

Saying the socially approved thing? Conforming? Staying congruent to your ego?

Fuck that. I have pride for the times I did the right thing, even though it was hard. Or when I pushed through those obstacles. Or when I spoke my truth. Not my ability to play some character.

You may not need to come up with a line like that because you're already comfortable going direct. That's fine. But for a guy who isn't comfortable, it could possibly help. And if it helps, he should do it.

I am not playing some character. I am just me. 

I do advocate to do whatever gets results though. That's very important. So if it gets him results then that's what he should do. 

I just know that I would get better results doing other things. 

50 minutes ago, aurum said:

I know it does but it's not. You're actually deciding to take some proactive control over your life. That's called stepping up and being a man.

"Nuts" are people who spend their lives in self-soothing rationalizations about why they don't challenge themselves.

I don't condone harassing strangers or making people uncomfortable. But what sickens me even more is living in this socially conditioned haze where the second you do something slightly out of the ordinary, waves of social pressure come crashing on you to put you back in the box. That shit destroys lives.

So if this is something you feel called to do, go for it.

Look, I've done some obnoxious things while gaming. The worse that has ever happened were guys getting in my face cause I hit on their girlfriends. You're gonna be fine.

Actually, I am afraid that that is not the worse that could happen.

1. I've gotten kicked out of a mall just for approaching random women (even when I was absolutely polite and normal),

2. I got kicked out of a bar for saying "I am incredibly hard!" to 2 women for shits and giggles when I was tipsy.

3. I got kicked out of a bar for "staring" at a bartender to the point of making her uncomfortable (I really didn't mean to),

4. I got kicked out a gym and my membership from there revoked permanently for taking a pic of a girl, making a couple of girls there uncomfortable when I approached them and/or was staring at them (I didn't mean to make those girls uncomfortable).

5. I got expelled from a University for sexual harassment.

That's why I am very paranoid about the law and business policies.

So, I will ask you again. Are you absolutely sure that I will not get into any legal trouble if I do this extreme direct style blowout game on girls in the future?

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Actually, I am afraid that that is not the worse that could happen.

1. I've gotten kicked out of a mall just for approaching random women (even when I was absolutely polite and normal),

2. I got kicked out of a bar for saying "I am incredibly hard!" to 2 women for shits and giggles when I was tipsy.

3. I got kicked out of a bar for "staring" at a bartender to the point of making her uncomfortable (I really didn't mean to),

4. I got kicked out a gym and my membership from there revoked permanently for taking a pic of a girl, making a couple of girls there uncomfortable when I approached them and/or was staring at them (I didn't mean to make those girls uncomfortable).

5. I got expelled from a University for sexual harassment.

That's why I am very paranoid about the law and business policies.

So, I will ask you again. Are you absolutely sure that I will not get into any legal trouble if I do this extreme direct style blowout game on girls in the future?

After all that you really need to ask if it would be a good idea for you to ask random women if you can touch their boobs? Like really dude....like really....take an educated guess. 

10 minutes ago, SFRL said:

After all that you really need to ask if it would be a good idea for you to ask random women if you can touch their boobs? Like really dude....like really....take an educated guess. 

Look, I am getting desperate and I don't know what else to do solve my approach anxiety and depression. Don't tell me to see a therapist because I've seen countless therapists all of my life to little avail. I don't know what to do.

28 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Dude, wake up.

Whether you get into legal trouble will depend on YOU. Not what I say.

It sounds like you haven't been able to even socialize normally without pretty bad repercussions. So get that down before you start doing more crazy shit.

5 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Look, I am getting desperate and I don't know what else to do solve my approach anxiety and depression. Don't tell me to see a therapist because I've seen countless therapists all of my life to little avail. I don't know what to do.

I already gave you an alternative. So you can take up on that or you don't.

But you keep asking if you should use 'blow out game' that no one has ever heard of. Don't go ask women if you can touch their boobs it will only get you in more trouble. 

29 minutes ago, aurum said:

Dude, wake up.

Whether you get into legal trouble will depend on YOU. Not what I say.

It sounds like you haven't been able to even socialize normally without pretty bad repercussions. So get that down before you start doing more crazy shit.

Fuck! But I can't figure out what I need to do make sure this doesn't happens again. I've tried therapists, read Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People," etc. Now, I urgently need help on this.