egoless

Magic Truffles Trip Report

4 posts in this topic

Where do I start. I got 15 grams of it but did not risk to take full dose so I just took 10. First hour went almost unnoticeable except I was feeling like weed high. After that small distortions of reality started. I had a painting in my room which I had drawn recently and it literally came alive. It was changing forms and colours - really cool. Then I looked through my huge window where there is a beautiful view of the sky, city and airport. It was godly view, sun was shining brightest I've ever seen.The sky was purple/pink and it was amazing. I had music on and I heard it in a different way also. After 1.5 hour I got a terrible feeling - it suddenly became so lonely that it was unbearable. I also did not want to be near humans. But it felt lonely because I was alone in the universe. I was the universe but I was only one and I felt sad. This moment really scared me but I handled it with a thought that everything will pass eventually. It did pass. After 3 hours I went on the balcony and looked at the park. Wind was blowing the trees and they where whispering their voices through my ear. I felt unimaginable harmony with the nature. I had this insight that our natural state of being is static - unshakable harmony. Ego is what's creating emotional roller coaster. I had ego loss experiences throughout the trip but not totall ego death. Idk lots happened during that trip but the most valuable experience was harmony with the nature. I also felt rooted and heavy when I was trying to walk. When I looked in the mirror my face was looking like a ground or tree - darker and more textured.

Edited by egoless

Omg egoless I had also an experience with a painting of mine. I was on weed and looked at the painting through my switched off laptop screen and I could see different images forming. It was amazing.  

Can anyone on mushrooms please try to blink at the sun and concentrate on the light that remains when with closed eyes? 

I am curious to hear about it. Perhaps on your next trip @egoless? Please.

The sun is like our ancestor! Touches us like God touches Adam in the famous painting. Also it is spiritual food.

Report back

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo next time I will try to do it. It was such an amazing view with all these trees birds and sunset. Next time I want to try 15 gram of tampanensis truffles. And after that maybe stronger one. I want to increase gradually. Maybe soon I will have ego death experience.

Edited by egoless

Is shroom after mdma a very bad idea? I mean 1 day after Mdma roll...