DizIzMikey

Paranormal Experiences

8 posts in this topic

88When I was 5 or 6 I had a white small light come towards me, bright like a pure white light a circle, as it got closer to me it grew and so did its love. Ive never felt a love in this world like that which makes me so depressed now that I think about it because the love I felt, I was in awe, but after maybe 6 seconds of it being next to me I told it go away your scarying me, it left fast like a bolt of lightning. I wish I would have asked it to stay with me.

In the hospital I met an asian man who claimed to be god, and I was so sick at the time I believed him without question, till this day I wonder about it.

In the hospital I also met this old man that purely hated me, I hated him too because I felt like he had done many horrible things to me I could sense it, I starred back at him with pure hatred, and he asked me, is that a blanket to keep you warm? I said yes, than he closed his eyes as if he was "casting" a spell, than all of a sudden I got real tired and sleepy, went to go lay down and when I woke up this old man was grabbing my ankle with his eyes closed, like if he was manifesting or something...freaked me the fuck out but the workers there pulled him off my ankle and said dont worry michael he wont hurt you anymore...this experience was odd as shit. I know it sounds weird but I think it was some sort of demon or devil or thee devil in disguise as an old man.

Anyways... wanted to share never really have with anyone but my close family.

Well... Paranormal experiences does exist, for sure, and the experiences you had are interesting, thanks for sharing :)

I personally don't really "belive" in paranormal stuff, but i don't reject it neither. I'm just open to the possibility that everything is always possible. 

As I'm learning about spiritual enlightenment and personal development, I start to know some people open to the spirits world, and it's very interesting (peoples with medium abilities, able to contact spirits).  I'm taking a course about that (well, it will be in march), named "clair ressenti" (in France), basically, it's about learning how to feel presences (spirits, or whatever) around us, and communicate with them. One of my friend (she is very advanced on the path toward enlightenment) alreadt started this course, she told me that it was very interesting, because a lot of stff you need to learn in order to be able to contact those spirits are very similar to the teachings about enlightenment.

My mother also told me paranormal experiences she had. 20 years ago, my parents lived in a appartment, and one night, a couple in the appartment had a intense quarrel, and the man of this couple killed himself as a result (he jumped from the appartement, and died on the floor). My mother went to rescue him, and saw him dead on the floor. My mother was buddhist at that time (and never stopped buddhism), and she pronounced a mantra near him, in order to help his spirit (namu myo ho renge kyo). As she did that, she literally felt the spirit of this guy going into her body, the spirit was trying to possess my mother. My mother decided  to go in front of the altar she had at that time and to pronounce some chapters of the "lotus sutra". At a certain point, she felt the spirit of the guy going out of her body, and that was done. She told me that it was a very intense experience for her. 

She had other experiences with spirits, and i know more friends who had a lot of experiences. The paranormal and the spirits world are very interesting tipics. That's why I want to learn about that, and learn to contact spirits, in order to help others. 

In the chapter 13 of "the end of your world", Adyashanti talk about an paranormal experience he had during an enlightenment experience, he saw a lot of his past lives... But while he did so, he didn't had any concept about space, time or anything, he had to forgot everything he belived in order to see that. 

I think that we are goint to talk more and more about the paranormal on this forum, because as we are doing spiritual enlightenement work, we naturally open ourself to those experiences. It's much better not to belive in anything, but to be open to any possibility, and accept everything you encounter.

@Ken Lecoq Sounds even more scary than I went through, thanks for sharing...makes me feel like maybe Im not out of my mind lol 

Death always opens the gate for another dimension and perspectives that we just don't know very well so it's always scareful and at the same time fascinating !

Near death experience was the faster form of achieve enlightenment that i discovered in my whole life.

When you are going away from your body i can say that you start to merge with the universe in a very frighten way !

When I was in high school, my friend went to hell.  

His grand mother had died hiding all her money.  My friend and his father went to a taoist priest, who took them to hell to talk to his grandmother.  They walked together, past floating horse heads, and mutilated dead bodies, all three sharing the same experience.

They came back and knew where the money was. 

@Aldo Marchand what does it feel like or how is it perceived? This sounds very intriguing 

Edited by DizIzMikey

@DizIzMikey

29 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

@Aldo Marchand what does it feel like or how is it perceived? This sounds very intriguing 

Is very frightening and all you'll see is the choice of the roads of good (that we call God or good energy or even Christ) or Evil (That means Devil or spiritual death).

When you follow the path through the light it turn towars your healing and survival, when you get millimeters outside God's or the creators path you go directly towards death.

That was my personal experience.

Adrenaline does its works !

7 hours ago, DizIzMikey said:

I met an asian man who claimed to be god, and I was so sick at the time I believed him without question, till this day I wonder about it.

Thanks for sharing, interesting story.

I'm more spiritual than religious, so whenever I read about God I prefer to substitute it for 'universe', and would say that this guy is correct. He is God/the universe, and you are too, as am I, as are we all.

We are all 'one' - all stardust which is part of a larger cosmos of energy, currently manifesting in human form.