Nadia Starseed

21 Days Without Orgasms

24 posts in this topic

@Fishy Uhh.. well actually having sex can also re-energize you as well, I'm talking about...the first night I had sex with my wife, I felt alive and ready to do shit...we ended up having sex like... 5 times that night..I banged her good..nevermind no I..I don't exist...

4 minutes ago, DizIzMikey said:

@Fishy Uhh.. well actually having sex can also re-energize you as well, I'm talking about...the first night I had sex with my wife, I felt alive and ready to do shit...we ended up having sex like... 5 times that night..I banged her good..nevermind no I..I don't exist...

Yes sex feels better for me too, its when i masturbate i feel this. I'll try to stick to real sex from now :)

@Fishy Yeah man, masturbation is like having sex with the same person way toooo many times, unless you find some really really really good material than I think it could be worth it, otherwise it loses its "touch" HEH

Come to think of it..I haven't masturbated in the longest time which is usually odd for me because I'm usually tugging the lizard(MARRIED LIFE) but the desire has left ever since, not sure when but it's almost pretty much gone I think. The true test will be when I am alone! 

Anyways if I get the desire I'll come(heh) on here to help for support to not stroke the chicken! I'm depending on you guys! (grin)

This is such a good thing to do. It really makes you aware of all the emotions that you try to escape with sex and masturbation and orgasms. Excellent tool to learn more about oneself, understand the patterns in ones life and understand physical addictions and belief patterns.