Spence94

2 Years Of Circles. Is It This...or Is It That?

2 posts in this topic

I have been absorbing and taking notes on Leos content for 2 years now but overall i don't feel like much is working. I have noticed recently that the big picture of things is gelling in my mind and the different concepts support eachother which is good. However i seem to constantly lack focus
. I watch a video on motivation and i think " this is fucking it, this the gold wisdom i needed" i get
pumped to act, then ill stumble across another concept a few days later and im pulled into prioritising that one. This cycle repeats itself week after week, month after month. "I need to know more" " i can not work on this until this is done... that wont work unless i fix this...this is more important for me....oh no actually it this thing..." this is what it feels like...

So what is it?

I am going through the life purpose course, i have a sense for what it is for me. I have a pretty solid kriya yoga and meditation habbit in place. Do i lock in my life purpose and get the vision big and clear like leo drums on about?... or is it my lack of self discipline or optimism...or inability to focus... or my neurotic conditioning that needs unwiring first? Do i rid my limiting beliefs, change my ideas about life and succuss, release my fears and work on my perfectionism? is it habbits? or do i put it all on hold and get my body healthy and pure... oh but i cant do that without....

Or is it my anxiety and confusion of the whole thing that needs dealing with? i dont know.

You see my problem? Its a bloody nightmare. I am ready act, i am ready to focus but i cant seem to get out of this spiral. I cant seem to trust any one direction and go with it.

Any input/advice/ideas/ questions and wake up slaps, would be really appreciated.

Peace

@Spence94 , do what you find enjoyable, and build on that. What is most enjoyable is authentic love - for oneself, everyone, everything. But you will not be starting here.

You start by giving yourself love/understanding in all situations or as much as you possibly can, so much so that you are (in due course) overflowing with it. So much so that you start giving it away and it gets bigger; eventually you start seeing it reflected back in your environment; you start making a life living on and in authentic love.

Just try it for a spell. And the spell will 'catch' and as you 'keep at it', it will transform your life. But, at least initially, you must keep at it, ie, giving it, as love does not 'keep' if it is not given.

With best wishes for a lovely life,

Edited by dorg