ThinAir

1st Time Dmt (changa) | Pure Love Trip

4 posts in this topic

Last night I smoked N,N-DMT (Changa blend) for the first time of my life, had a wonderful expierience and felt like sharing. Pls apologize for my weak english grammer ^^

I have experience various psychodelics in the past, so this wasnt my first trip.
So my flatmates, a friend and me just finished watching a Jim Carry movie on Netfix and were chatting and figuring out what were bout to do next, as our friend surpris offered me to smoke some DMT with him (i guess he only offered it only to me cause he knew i am into psychodelics and the others not). I got excited (and a bit nervous), but of course I said yes ;)

So we made ourselfes comfortable in my room, got some water and turned up backroundmusic. He loaded up the pipe and took a hit then passed it to me.
First I took some very small puffs just to test the potency of the blend. I hardly noticed anything, just some shift in awareness but could not point my finger on it yet. I loaded up another hit, smoked and passed it to him. This time I hit it a lot stronger, hold it in my lungs as long as possible and blew it out again as I struggled for air. Imediatly after exhaling i closed my eyes and vivid colours started to whirl in front of my inner eye, also slight patterns started to build themselfes out of nothing. My body started to feel very light and comfortable, I enjoyed this second hit. But also some strange stuff happend with my body. It started to twitch everywhere, it was kind of unconfortable. Quick I noticed that it only happened when i was lost in my own thoughts, as soon as i focused on my body itself the twitching stopped and I felt super relaxed again. 

We talked a bit about what we were experiencing and after 5 to 10 minutes he loaded the pipe for the 3rd time. Now I flet ready for a real hit. He smoked and passed it to me.

I lighted up and took 2 big hits of the pipe, layed down and hold my breath for like 15 seconds. With every second it felt like the DMT high loaded itself up, like a slingshot was stretched more and more till i exhaled and the slingshot catapulted me into fractale land a matter of seconds. First there were very bright yellow-orange collours swerling around. Then super high definition fractiles started to build themselfes in front of me. It was just so amazingly beautiful, I could not belive what i was seeing. My body at the same time felt like it was dissolved into nothing.

Then something quite remarkable happened. Deep red collour got mixed into the yellow fractiles and form the middle of my chest a feeling started to explode and rushed through my whole body. It was the feeling of pure love, every cell of my body was filled with it, every muscle relaxed to its fullest. I even felt my blotter relaxing and thought i would piss myself, luckily it did not happen hahaahah

But suddenly my ego starts to interfere and questions if I am even ready for such a deep experience. Doupts arrise about all kind of stuff. I immediatly felt the effects of the resitance, wich made me anxious and terrified for a second. I quickliy realised the stupidity of all the doupt and remebered to go with the expierience and got back to the wonderful trip. For a couple minutes I rested in in this state as it faded slowly.

I was totaly mindblown, one of the most beautiful expierences i ever had. Afterward I felt very connected to my friends and felt graditude. Also I felt, and still feel more connected to my "higher self", more authentic and calm. So there were no big insights  but it was totaly worth it.
We talked again bout the trip and half an hour later he left and I went to sleep.
Deffinitly going to try this again if I get some quality stuff.

Thanks for reading, peace :)

Here a picture of what my "love fractal" kind of looked like 

DMT Fractal.PNG

There always seems to be this feminine energy about changa, maybe its the specific herbs being brought out by the DMT itself but it always seems like a warm loving feathery/floaty feeling as if you are being guided towards letting go, the body becomes numb yet orgasmic all over, thoughts literally manifest in images in-front of you, you can actually see thoughts, sounds, smells, and unusual sensations like smelling colors, seeing and feeling music  beyond imagination, you eventually become consumed by what you experience, and its amazing how lights and colors appear out of nowhere like the sun is directly shining in your face when you are actually in a dark room. Blows me away :P Thanks for sharing :) <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto

8 hours ago, pluto said:

"thoughts literally manifest in images in-front of you, you can actually see thoughts, sounds, smells, and unusual sensations like smelling colors, seeing and feeling music  beyond imagination, you eventually become consumed by what you experience"

I also experienced this, after the 2nd hit as I was starring into the collour and patterns, thoughts came into my mind about a changa trip report i've seen on youtube. He spoke about trickster entities and stuff. Just as the tought came to me, the patterns also formed into these trickster faces. They did looked a bit scarry :D but i was aware about this thoughs getting projecting into the trip and stayed completly calm and even enjoyed the phenomena, thought its really cool it was even possible:)

Edited by ThinAir