Principium Nexus

Fractal/enlightement Media Dump

13 posts in this topic

For all our insightful science, fractals, beauty, nature, you name it.

Edited by Principium Nexus

Way cool.  Salvia produces some cool geometric visuals at moderate doses of 60x.  Like when you look at your hand.  Kind of like geometry and glowing had a baby.  Nothing too crazy with the visuals until you get to a full dose though.  A moderate dose would be like half the size of a penny's worth of smoked 60x.  A penny's worth of 60x is considered a full dose.  Consider the Salvia that would fit into the volume of a penny.  These metrics err on the low side because I want to err on the side of caution.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Interesting, never done Salvia myself. I did see some very distinct visual on Nitrous Oxide called the Varja also common in Tibetan Buddhism but also Hinduism. The funny thing is that I was so awe-struck how it showed itself I directly draw it when I came back home. Only afterwards I discovered Alex Grey also has them in his drawings and found out the name of this symbol which now represents real spirituality for me.

426c64e3a872614df2a242bc74367eab--wester

Later on I discovered that someone else also saw this in his vision and I'm wondering if there is some deeper meaning why we see certain geometric shapes. They should tell us something about deep psychology or pattern recognition or how the brain works or percieves reality.

Here's the report from some random person I found on the web: http://eyesblackswan.blogspot.nl/2011/12/last-reiki-session-i-had-clear-visionof.html

@Principium Nexus Many people have recommended Nitrous Oxide to me.  People actually combine this with Salvia.  Be careful kiddies out there!  Don't go trying this without doing yer research first.  Ease into this stuff in the shallow end of the pool if you're new.  I wanna talk about psychedelics, but I want to encourage safe use too.  It can be done safely!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Principium Nexus I’m interested in this as well. I have seen them only a few times. I have a hunch we’re ‘seeing’ the geometry in the making of things, literally. Like a perpetual calculation of the finite relativity. Since we’re the one doing “it”, it seems we mentally move from the perception of “it” being done, to “it” in the process. You got anything on that? I’ve thought about those patterns ever since I saw them. Bout to see them again soon. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I actually observed this geometry with great care when I was in the induced state by Nitrous Oxide, my friends are normally doing it for fun and look at the content that enjoys them, whereas I try to understand how this is created in my reality.

So normally the wah-wah effect is pretty common on this, it's time is echo'ing/jojo-ing/stuttering and slowly going forwards. The nitrous oxide actually made time go so slow, that I kind of felt time as coming in waves or the oscillation of change (maybe between the two hemispheres?), but I felt I could experience absolute time. Now what is absolute time, isn't it continuous? Yes, time is continuous, but like we all know the universe is build from frequency or waves. The wave itself is continuous, but it does consist of certain properties like the amplitude and a wavelength (often called lamda). The absolute part is where you experience a wavelength of the smallest duration possible.

Now how does this wah-wah effect and the varja come together? The varja how I experienced it were like these diamond structures or fractals like in a grid that pulsated together with how I experienced forward progression of time, but this felt like ground zero, like I knew there was no smaller experience of time from there. In physics they say there is a distance called the planck length, which is the smallest possible distance to exist physically in reality. Now this felt the same way, that the physically was no smaller wave to be observed, almost like the wave and the voidness fade into each other? I don't know, it's quite hard to put into words, but this symbol for me certainly left it's awe which I have never experienced with any religious symbol before (coming from the own depths of my mind).

So if anyone ever goes into a trace state of nitrous oxide, try to observe the change of time itself :D

Here's also common text or symbols I see on DMT, again looking very similar to Sanskirt or Tibetan stuff. a828459fae2a2dee4603b17f5f5e12cf.jpg  

@Principium Nexus great stuff. On a light note, I love how you came out of the trip / experience with a symbol. That’s so personal and awesome. On my most recent trip, I came out with Sammy Hagar & Rumi. Was never ‘into’ them before. It’s been a while now, and there are no words for this, but they are next to me everywhere, all the time. They laugh, and it makes me laugh. What the hell that means, I have no idea, but damn it is funny. 

@Nahm If you ever see the Vajra, follow it! ;)

In Buddhism the vajra is the symbol of Vajrayana, one of the three major branches of Buddhism. Vajrayana is translated as "Thunderbolt Way"[13] or "Diamond Way" and can imply the thunderbolt experience of Buddhist enlightenment or bodhi. It also implies indestructibility,[14] just as diamonds are harder than other gemstones.

In Tantric Buddhism (Vajrayana) the vajra and ghanta (bell) are used in many rites by a lama or any Vajrayana practitioner of sadhana. The vajra is a male polysemic symbol that represents many things for the tantrika. The vajra is representative of upaya (skilful means) whereas its companion tool, the bell which is a female symbol, denotes prajna (wisdom). Some deities are shown holding each the vajra and bell in separate hands, symbolizing the union of the forces of compassion and wisdom, respectively.

Vajrasattva holds the vajra in his right hand and a bell in his left hand.

In the tantric traditions of Buddhism, the vajra is a symbol for the nature of reality, or sunyata, indicating endless creativity, potency, and skillful activity. The term is employed extensively in tantric literature: the term for the spiritual teacher is the vajracharya; one of the five dhyani buddhas is vajrasattva, and so on. The practice of prefixing terms, names, places, and so on by vajra represents the conscious attempt to recognize the transcendental aspect of all phenomena; it became part of the process of "sacramentalizing" the activities of the spiritual practitioner and encouraged him to engage all his psychophysical energies in the spiritual life.

So cool what we find hidden in our minds haha

Was doing nitrous balloons at a festival one time. We happen to be sitting next to the guy with the nitrous tank. Long line of people waiting to fill up their oversized balloons. My buddy, sitting on a cooler, gave the balloon a big inhale, and passed out. He fell slow motion like right off the back of the cooler, and laid on the ground for a couple minutes, out cold, in a dead frozen hamster like position. Most people in line got a hearty laugh, but I noticed a couple of people were like ‘uh, fuck that’, and left the line.  

@Nahm One of my friends also shortly passed out while standing ?

Good for him that we catched him before he fell.