Akshay

Spiritual Enlightenment?

13 posts in this topic

This is kinda an abstract question.

Why do I have dreams every night? I have been told dreams are occasional but I have them every time I sleep! Like even if I slept while studying for 4-5 minutes, I will have a vivid dream or something! And most of the time I remember my dreams! Yes! Some of these dreams are also all fucked up! Like they can give you feelings of anxiety and loneliness after you wake up! Like recently I took a decision to be detached from a girl in my life. But what I dreamt the other day was me having a fuckin great time with that girl! Of course this hurts when you wake up to reality. But seriously, not only this, sometime ago I saw myself being chased by a thousands of gunmen trying to kill me and me killing them and escaping them. I woke up terrified! I have recently become more aware of my old beliefs habits and mistakes and working on myself on the personal development front. Is this all a result of my spiritual awakening process ? 

@Nahm I don't know how to interpret these dreams! They are really conflicting of the present moment. The decisions that I have taken in this moment are difficult for me to maintain if I receive these kind of messages from my dreams. Are they telling me that the decision that I made in the present moment is not good and needs to be changed? I'm confused !

3 hours ago, Akshay said:

I have recently become more aware of my old beliefs habits and mistakes and working on myself on the personal development front. Is this all a result of my spiritual awakening process ? 

@Akshay It's a result of you being more aware of what's going on in your head.

52 minutes ago, Akshay said:

@cetus56 Shoud I take any messages from them? Are they trying to tell me something?

@Akshay Some yes and some no. The trick is to know which ones are meaningful and which are just stories in your head. Maybe a dream interpretation book would help or internet search on dream meanings.. 

@Akshay What I do is not look at the contents of the dream itself but more of the overall message. For instance you say you dreamt about  'trying to get away'. Is there something in your life now that doesn't quite agree with you and you wish you could get away from it? I'm just using that as an example of simplifying the dream you had. Just to add, do you sleep with a TV on? Sometimes that can filter into your dreams without you realizing it.

@cetus56 There is a girl in my life whom I am in a co dependent relationship with! Being in that relationship in a while has really taken a toll on my emotions. So many times I tried to cut off the person but I kept giving in. But finally now that I decided to cut off that person or holding very little contact with that person both on the intimacy and conversation front, I dreamt having an awesome time with that same person!

As far as before bed activity is concerned, I usually don't watch TV but I am on phone either reading an ebook or watching a self help material on YouTube. Do I have to stop doing anything at all before sleep?

@Nahm In the dream I said and did some things which I am afraid to say in the Present or supress it in the present I guess

Edited by Akshay
Spelling

@Akshay I mean this in the nice way, but, it's ok, nobody cares. I wasn't asking what you said and did. I asked who was in your dream and what are you. I will go fuck off now. Peace bro. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE