Dodo

Did I Glimpse Another Dimension

5 posts in this topic

Happened to anyone else on this forum? As I was meditating I saw around 6 rectangles in the distance marking different distance (like when you have a screen recording itself and you see many of them in the distance).

As I looked into the darkness of my closed eyes, I was interested in seeing one thing: emptiness. However as I was looking,  it was like my own virtual reality started forming and as I was moving my head *still with eyes closed* i was seeing the landscape in my own mind! It was an amazing experience.  I even started moving and interacting with that inner environment! As I turn my head 90 degrees, i turn in that place also. I decided to start climbing ladders for some reason. 

Also, as I was doing things in real life, around me I saw the other*me* possibilities, as if there is an entire army of me's, all of them with slight difference in what they are doing,  as if I was seeing drawn models of myself doing the thing I'm doing in different ways, but derivatives of what I was doing.

Did I just save some money on a VR machine? It is absolutely amazing, I hope I am able to go there again. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

48 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Also, as I was doing things in real life, around me I saw the other*me* possibilities, as if there is an entire army of me's, all of them with slight difference in what they are doing,  as if I was seeing drawn models of myself doing the thing I'm doing in different ways.

@Dodo Funny you should say this. I'm feeling particularly multi dimensional today for some reason.  Maybe something is in the air, so to speak?:)

If you get a chance, check out what Max Tegnark says here @47:00 Maybe there is a truth to it.

36 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Dodo Funny you should say this. I'm feeling particularly multi dimensional today for some reason.  Maybe something is in the air, so to speak?:)

If you get a chance, check out what Max Tegnark says here @47:00 Maybe there is a truth to it.

To me the emphasis really isn't on parallel universes. It was perhaps more like a dream forming while I am awake. Once I was in that frequency and lost the experience of that dream world, I would only need to close my eyes and turn my head around a bit, and it created a whole new world, all I needed to do to "generate" it was to look for it! To look in the distance with my inner eye. Perhaps the title is misleading, maybe it wasn't another dimension. Well unless our subconscious is considered another dimension! 

But I noticed it always begins with seeing those rectangles of different size and depth. And then POW!

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo  I was getting the sense today that there are experiences and places available waiting  for me to tap in to them . Like awe inspiring dream states and other dimensions.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

12 hours ago, cetus56 said:

as if there is an entire army of me's, all of them with slight difference in what they are doing,  as if I was seeing drawn models of myself

It wasn't the topic headline per se but more this sentence that made me think of what Max Tegmark said in the documentary.  It sounded a lot like what you were describing.