PetarKa

Stuck In Time 2

3 posts in this topic

I have been struggling with these existential ideas for several months now. Namely, I have the following view on reality: the future or the past DO NOT EXIST. They are just thoughts. The only thing that exists is NOW. Not even the thought of NOW is real. Just NOW is the real thing. And if past and future don't exist then how could I possibly do something with a goal in mind e.g. goals for tomorrow, this month, this year, 10 years from now, etc.? I just can't bring myself to do anything because of this internal conflict. I you want me to explain a bit more, search "Stuck In Time" on the forum or just go to my posts. If anyone has any advice, please share...

@PetarKa Set aside all those existential notions you have and just do the work. It's simple. Existential contemplation does not have to get in the way of DOing.

yes the mind cannot do anything.

do you chose which foot you set first when you start walking?
do you chose the first face you look at in a crowd of people?
there is an intelligence behind your mind that operates perfectly well without its input, that intelligence is you.
learning to operate on that intelligence, bypassing the conscious mind will let you advance in life.

the intelligence is so far behind your conscious mind you will have no idea where you are going, what are you doing, the only thing you will know is what you're supposed to do right now, that's it.

sometimes I realize only after a few weeks where the actions I've done have been leading me, I start to see the big picture merely a hundred steps after treading the darkness.
and by ''I'', I mean my conscious mind.

the very idea of ''knowing what you're doing'' is a construct of the conscious mind, anything beyond the limited intelligence of the conscious mind cannot be known, it can only be, you can only be it, I didn't know what was I doing these weeks,I was being what I was doing.
and then at some point my conscious mind caught up and started to ''know'' what I was doing.
but the knowing part is really unnecessary, it's not even needed in my journey,but I guess its good in a sense that my conscious mind can relate what it knows to your conscious mind.

this sort of intelligence, to operate, requires trust. you literally have operate without knowing what you're doing

it's your higher self, higher intelligence and it calculates probabilities and circumstances beyond time and space. there's not a single ounce of your ''earthly'' conscious mind that will get to understand how this all actually works.

hence the huge internal conflict. you've gotten in touch with your cosmic mind, and you are not used to advancing without knowing the next step, advancing without knowing the plan
you have to learn to operate with your cosmic mind
you are in darkness but you are being guided
you have to learn to drop the concept of ''knowing'', the illusion of it, you already know every single thing you need to know, you are the universe itself, you don't need to know anything consciously to actually go where you have to go.

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!