Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the_wanderer

No Limiting Beliefs!? Life Purpose Course

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm taking the life purpose course and it is great. I'm at the limiting beliefs part, but I can't think of any limiting beliefs other than I'm not working hard enough right now to reach my life purpose. I just need to speed up a bit to get there. Am I just too stupid enough that I can't see them or just really lucky that I don't have any? I'm 16 and have watched a lot of the motivational videos on youtube and don't know if that might have brain washed my self into not having that many limiting beliefs. I also do determine sitting for an hour a day, that might help as well.

I don't know how to explain it, but when I become scared my mind is usually silent so I'm not like reinforcing any beliefs I think. If I don't do something because I'm scared, I just don't do it for no other reason that I'm too scared at that time.

I'm scared of things like people not liking me and so on. But I don't think I have any beliefs that reinforce them. I do pickup to get over that fear for example.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this?

@the_wanderer

You have limiting beliefs. You're just not aware of them yet because you haven't yet seen the full ramifications of how they're effecting your life.

5 hours ago, the_wanderer said:

I'm scared of things like people not liking me and so on. But I don't think I have any beliefs that reinforce them

That IS a limiting belief. Afraid of people not liking you = belief that there's something about you that's not likeable. Then this belief limits you by making you chase the approval of others instead of doing what you know is right.

Your issue here is awareness, so study yourself like a scientist. Examine / question all of your motivations and actions, never forgetting that the easiest person to lie to is yourself.

@the_wanderer Maybe one of your limiting beliefs is that you don't have limiting beliefs.

On 9/3/2017 at 7:57 PM, the_wanderer said:

I don't know how to explain it, but when I become scared my mind is usually silent so I'm not like reinforcing any beliefs I think. If I don't do something because I'm scared, I just don't do it for no other reason that I'm too scared at that time.

This ''I become scared--- reinforcing any beliefs''  says that you have beliefs that you don't reinforce. Your cause is being scared.

Ask yourself ''What am I scared of?'', ''Why am I scared of ....?'' ''What event caused me to be scared?''.

And now you have found your limiting belief.