Privet

Self Is Not An Entity

7 posts in this topic

There is no such thing as you being an object/entity. Self is an event.

Not because you are aware of it and you are awareness, no. When your awareness is pointed on something exept yourself you don't exist. Self is an event! It starts when you say/feel "I am" and it ends when you shift your awarenes somewhere else. When you shut up and are seeing an object that is in front of you there is only an object, which is another event, and you are you again only when you get back to you, generating another event of experience of you by feeling sence of self or thinking of yourself.

You are a sentient being (not creature, being!), the whole point of life is that it's a bunch of events sensing themselves.

Your body and whole life experience is an event. You start and you end. Like a flick of a finger 80 years long.

Emptiness is the ultimate entity, it's unmovable and permanent, it is, not happen.

Self = Awareness, soul, You.

"Emptiness is the ultimate entity, it's unmovable and permanent, it is, not happen."

Life comes from life dear Privat, not from emptiness. And thus emptiness is not the greatest of being. Emptiness is not conscious of itself, Therefore is but an aspect.

All That is empty in nature privat, namely; physical objects and mental objects are not containing a Self nor are the Self. They come and go according conditions they arose from. Due to their depending nature upon conditions it is Therefore a result of life and not a cause of life.

Because such objects are empty in nature they Cannot desire and Cannot suffer from being a result of life. Nor as being a result of life do they hold connection or relationship with its cause, the Self.

In contrast to conditioned objects You do can desire and Therefore are not empty in nature but fully conscious and are able to love and experience suffering.

Thus you did not came from That which is empty in nature nor did you came from emptiness itself.

you came from the Living ONE That knows no equal or greater. And this living ONE is indeed the smallest and greatest and beyond your concept of emptiness.

Life comes from life.

Ahayah Ashar Ahayah Privat

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

@Aware Do you protect your awareness when you argue with someone?

@Privet Well That is your proof indeed dear Privat.

That which is empty in nature does not protect nor sustain. Rocks do not argue nor protect or sustain or bring about more rocks because it is not self aware, it is empty. It is not the cause but a result of Self, emptiness being a temporary aspect of You which still is life force as its source.

You are 1, not 0.

The nature of You is indestructability or better said you are Awareness, and not emptiness. (Emptiness is not self aware and thus is empty, it is an aspect of You, not its cause).

Emptiness is not the greatest of being,  it has no Awareness and Cannot be greatest and smallest. It must not be accounted as greatest of being either.     Only a being That is fully aware in its nature does cause you to think emptiness is greatest of being- not the other way around. Rocks do not attempt to protect awareness because it has no Awareness.

That You have a temporary aspect does not make That the greatest of beings. That titel only suits to The Living ONE seated in all hearts as ONE which is fully conscious and knows no cause and is the cause of all causes.

Empty objects or emptiness just do not fit That subscription. They are neither the greatest or smallest but simply empty in nature.

I hope this made sense to you dear Privat. Rocks and all That is empty in nature does not love you back like you can love so much. And That you can love  so much and care so much can only be if The ONE in your heart is alive and supreme, fully aware and without cause That you even want to protect unconsciously. Your essence is alive, vibrant and will always be and is not empty like a rock is.

You might only have forgot about You, thats all.

Ahayah Ashar Ahayah Privat!

Edited by Aware

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOBDIoLi3C4 Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, chant and be free!

On 08/26/2017 at 8:29 AM, Privet said:

There is no such thing as you being an object/entity. Self is an event.

Not because you are aware of it and you are awareness, no. When your awareness is pointed on something exept yourself you don't exist. Self is an event! It starts when you say/feel "I am" and it ends when you shift your awarenes somewhere else. When you shut up and are seeing an object that is in front of you there is only an object, which is another event, and you are you again only when you get back to you, generating another event of experience of you by feeling sence of self or thinking of yourself.

You are a sentient being (not creature, being!), the whole point of life is that it's a bunch of events sensing themselves.

Your body and whole life experience is an event. You start and you end. Like a flick of a finger 80 years long.

Emptiness is the ultimate entity, it's unmovable and permanent, it is, not happen.

Hi Privet, like it

Probably I'd only reformulate some sentences.

In my way of seeing it, self is not even an event. Self does not exist at all. Is literally no-thing.

It never starts or stops. It seems to begin and finish.

For the rest, I agree totally.

10 minutes ago, orroz said:

Probably I'd only reformulate some sentences.

I'm russian, too lazy to learn english grammar. :)

10 minutes ago, orroz said:

It never starts or stops. It seems to begin and finish.

Like sound that is disappearing right when it appears? Just the fact that sound appeared means that it will disappear, thus it is appearing and disappearing at the same time.

6 hours ago, Privet said:

I'm russian, too lazy to learn english grammar. :)

i'm italian, too lazy to even learn italian grammar :(

Like sound that is disappearing right when it appears?

yep, good analogy!