Jacobsen

Atlantis Truffle Trip Report

8 posts in this topic

The 4th of August, 2017 I took 10g of Atlantis brand truffles with the intent of learning and having a different state of consciousness.

The psilocybe Atlantis was found in Fulton County, Georgia (US) and is closely related to the psilocybe Mexicana, but is much stronger. Taking magic truffles of the psilocybe Atlantis will make your creativity bloom and open your mind for different thinking while your eyes feast on a new reality. Those effects are accompanied with a warm, fuzzy feeling of euphoria.

-Zamnesia web description

Psilocybe Atlantis delivers a very high-like feeling, an intense cheerful mindset often accompanied by colorful hallucinations. Philosophical thoughts and the one being with your environment and other people are pleasant effects that can be experienced during the trip.

-Magic truffles. Nl web description

My experience was filled with an intense freedom and consciousness of energy(intense as in powerful. There was nothing tense about it). This lead to me having the euphoria as described in the products description.

I went in with the intent of learning more about myself and experiencing an altered state of consciousness. I did not exactly have any “hallucinations” perhaps, nor was I interested in that. What I wanted I got, which was experiencing pure energy and learning about my self (authenticity if you will). One thing I experienced is that words are very limited in what they can possible ever express, so conveying this to you is sort of redundant.

One thing of note is that I am deeply into meditation, philosophy and how I can live a fulfilling life. This drug was done with the intention of learning (which is what I got because I set that intention perhaps) so whether or not I can recommend this depends on what you are looking for.

The report itself

The trip was planned as being done in the morning the ensuing day after I bought the truffles (which was bought the day before during the late evening). I woke up at 8 am and spent the ensuing morning meditating and inserting myself into the intent of a “good experience”. I spent about 1-2 hours meditating with various styles (guided meditations, affirmations, binaural beats). I didn’t meditate in complete silence however, rather using  “stimulating” meditations.

I didn’t eat at all until far into the evening. According to the packet one should take truffles on an empty stomach. I experienced learning something interesting about hunger (and body mechanics in general , maybe) due to this.

At between 10-11 AM I initiated the trip by digesting the truffles. I ate the whole 10g pack of truffles and made sure I was chewing them thoroughly into a fine past. The effects are better introduced into the body when the truffles are chewed thoroughly (besides the fact that you should always chew your food thoroughly). The truffles had a particular but bland taste. Kind of like eating a mushy eraser but with a specific odor attached to it. It smelled a bit earth like. Id colour the taste green and brown.

After ingesting the truffles I meditated some more but was feeling rather cold (the windows where open and the wind was blowing). I was feeling slightly nervous for having a “bad experience” so I tried to ensure myself with positive affirmations and reminding myself that I set the tone. I started to freeze and I was getting increasingly nauseas. I started to feel I could puke. I tried meditating again this time wrapped up in a blanket. When I closed my eyes my imagination started to get funky. My thoughts started displaying these multicoloured rabid cartoons. Constantly spiralling shapes and characters, repeating themselves and morphing at an increased speed. This didn’t feel necessarily good but I gave into it and focused on these “inner visions”. My body was getting very weak. I had no strength to keep any posture and simple “melted” like a jellyfish on land.

I  shifted into my bed wrapped up in my blanket as I  engrossed myself into these wild cartoons in my head. The sickness increased and I felt really ill. I was in a sort of stasis. Whenever I let myself go into these “inner visions” I would sometimes feel this inner “zapping” coursing from the back of my neck up into the brain. Like an electric shock. This zapping would “jolt” my entire body. Each crackle shook not only my body but even the “cartoons” would tear up under the zapping. Each zap begun with a loud “charge” (think the sound of a laser charging up) before imploding and “cracking”. These zappings would sometimes happen at seemingly random, some going rapidly after each other. Interestingly enough this zapping only happened when I closed my eyes and starred into the imaginations.

As these “illness” progressed my mind starting rapid firing questions and answers. Everything became very circular as questions became the answers in of themselves. I was becoming something different (although at that time I would instantly process the thought of me being different is not different at all at). I was processing the nature of things (thoughts of why they are, how they are). everything became sort of meaningless, but in a very good way. Simultaneously I became very intuitive and I just automatically could answer some question I had about my life. This trip was definitely a stepping for finding out what I want to do with my life. I asked myself for example what to do with my grudge between me and my mother and I quickly replied with “maybe you don’t connect on a level of my mind but you will always have a unique bond on a level of heart, stomach and everywhere else bodily. The mother connection is a root connection inside of my body”.

I Started becoming extremely attentive. I felt the energy of how every being I observed. I became detached from my own material body and became a “antenna”. That is what my intuition started saying I. That my purpose is to be an “Antenna” of sorts, broadcasting pure energy, in and out. I gradually got less sick and started messing on my phone, just for the heck of it. Things got very unserious and I felt like I had no stakes in anything. Even the information displayed became meaningless and I was “position less”. I became also very conscious of what was in front of me. I wouldn’t get “absorbed” into the screen as I was very aware of the screen being a screen and the display was just an order of pixels and synthetic sounds. The lines across the screen making the pictures became so obvious. I started watching some infinite waters video and getting “engrossed” into the words being said became impossible for me. I was just having fun. I started rapidly to click on video after video without even watching them just so I could hear the man say “peeeeeace” in the way he does (in his credit his energy become greater and greater the more recent his videos where. From his old peeeeaaacee to his new peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaace.) I became very attentive to the energy rather than what “words” where being used (which is merely a second hand symbol of something. One thing I learned is that words inherently fails at conveying experiences because it’s not the experience and words will always be hamstrung by being definable). I kept playing on my phone for a while and it got really funny as it was very meaningless but done anyway. The irony spiralled into itself.

Suddenly I didn’t feel sick anymore. In fact I was feeling very free. As I rose up from my bed I felt like this day right now is open for anything. I sensed on my body and I could feel the hunger and back pain (I had some back pain from earlier) but I observed this back pain and noticed that “back pain is a choice”. I can stop identifying with it and just let it happen”. Like that the back pain just stopped. I didn’t crack my back or anything because resistance was completely unnecessary (back pain is an intention you hold unto. That is what “knew” at the time). The same thing applied to my physical hunger. I put the intention of “me being hungry” aside for the time being (even though i haven’t eaten at all that day). I meditated a bit and felt it being a bit pointless. I was listening to a guided meditation by Leo but felt I was trying to “hard to do something” so I just kind of stopped and got on about it.

I looked out the window into the street, at the people walking by (I live in the middle of a busy city). I felt that people just had this invincible aura around them. They were permeating a field of energy around their perimeter, especially around their faces. I just wanted to observe them. Feel their energy. I was completely given to impression happening around me. It’s funny when they notice me looking, look back at you than quickly pretend like that didn’t happen. I became very attentive to peoples energy. I looked at my phone again, at a picture of a girl I used to have a crush on. I started imagining I went on a date with her and I said to myself “you’re so beautiful”, but then quickly I started noticing these “things” about her. She was like trying to prove something and I could really tell. Down to how the fingernails were prepared and how the hair was done. I was like “wow you’re very fake no wonder”. I became very attentive to when people where “acting”, trying to be someone they are obviously not.

I thought it was time for walk and went outside into the streets. Walking outside became a sort of “breeze”. My body was so relaxed and my spine was completely upright (like it was shooting for the stars). I was walking affixed at what was in front of me. Just staring at how people where and the things going on. I couldn’t stop having this smile as I felt I was floating in-between a river of people, all of them busy reaching getting something, going somewhere. When I say it became obvious when people where acting I meant it. Down to the way they dressed and walk you could tell they where rehearsing a “role”. For example “I’m badass, look how though I am”, or “I am cool because I smoke weed”, or “my friends make me who I am”. I kept saying to myself “you are not, really and you know it”. My favourite was “we are special and we must protect ourselves from the scrupulous”. There was a lot of acting laid on top of these energetic beings.

Walking down the street, heading nowhere in particular. All I wanted to was experience whatever was going on. Eventually I walked past two stragglers high on weed. They looked a bit homeless but where sending out this “pending energy”, like a matchmaking lobby waiting to connect with someone. Naturally I felt drawn to them as they were just shooting of a type of love energy. I wanted to mirror and channelling that energy. We started talking a bit and I noticed all my social anxiety was null and void. I was present inside my body and words where meaningless next to the purity of my being. This is when I noticed how high I was as I kind of slurred my words and was mostly just making happy sounds. It wasn’t all sunshine though as I think some other hobo tried to pickpocket me and the two stragglers I was chatting with just came off as very “needy”. They were far from contempt with nothing at that time in space, which I believe was the fundament for my expression at that time.

I also started feeling very susceptible to my environment at that time. I was in no shape to truly “fend for myself” in this state. I noticed two guys standing next to each other on the outlook for “something”. I wasn’t inclined to believe they were particularly wise or conscious of themselves but I

was still in awe at the beauty of their functionality. Their force was functional. It reminded me of a proud lion, not being anything like a lion if he didn’t have his mane, claws and teeth. All truly meaningless but beautiful in a frankly dangerous and weird world. I started pondering on this as I walked away from the two stragglers. Truly the ego is beautiful. It is just that it is so functional that it turns on itself. I wondered and I noticed if I was to be completely “egoless” I wouldn’t survive in this world and contribute at all. I’d be like a newborn lamb alone in the middle of a Mongolian steppe.

The rest of the day I spent at home chilling, drawing and doing my stuff but I felt very inspired spirituality. It’s was like now I can do anything. I wanted to create (for example I was completely set into the intention of making a “quote” blog on Instagram (which i am working on right now)). It wasn’t until the next morning that the effects have truly worn of. As I woke up I noticed how unconscious I was compared to the experience I had with my truffles. This made me sad at first but I looked deeper and found out I just have to accept being this ego and rather learn to live with it so that I may truly be happy (which is the same as happening right now).  The ego is a tool for me to use and navigate this world with. Everything it does to “me” is not a coincident necessarily even the misfortune aspects of me (thinking of anxiety and negative patterns). I demonstrated that on my trip. That “I set the tone” and that my intentions make truth. The only reason you think you are limited by something (especially on a bodily level) is because you think you are your body. Hunger is a program. For my own benefit? Yes, maybe but never less a program that isn’t absolutely true and I can bend my limitations to suit me. This trip showed me that you can truly let go of what doesn’t serve you.

Nice! That was a good intro.

But in the future, don't waste your trips by watching videos or screwing around on your phone. Contemplate! You have yet to tap into the full power of these substances.

Loved this part especially:

6 hours ago, Jacobsen said:

Everything became very circular as questions became the answers in of themselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Interesting, to trip in a city, I wonder what it would have been like in nature.

That is interesting. I'd imagine id be much more peacefull and probably have a "better" experience. But i wouldn't have learnt as much about the ego otherwise perhaps.

Imagine how your bodymind would look to yourself.

Perhaps :"The enlightened shitfaced ponderer". Did you look in the mirror? 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I did actually. I was affixed on what i thought of my appearance but left indifferent