Costa7

Reading Books Apps

4 posts in this topic

Hello, for several reasons I couldn't buy the physical versions of some books from Leo's list and I got them on my phone instead. 

What app do you recommend me to read on, taking in count that I want to highlight some stuff while reading. (Without Amazon kindle)

@Costa7 There is a build in pdf viewer on most phones.

As noting goes you can just make a normal text note with the title of the book, the page and after that the significant part of the book you found.

Personally, I hate reading books electronically. It just isn't the same. Try to get the physical books the best you can. I have saved so much money getting books from my library. My library is cool because it can ship in books from other areas around New York. I agree with Socrates about the pdf viewer. You NEED something that allows you to copy and paste your highlighted content into a word document without any hassle. Copy and pasting is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times quicker than writing highlighted parts out in a notebook. You will save so much time. I would do it if I liked online books more.

TeamBills, i certainly agree.. Its a huge difference when you hold a book, plus u're lucky having you'r library ship books off the sea.

@Costa7 Try an app called Evernote, its free to use and neat. The trial feature lasts 30 days, though u can use it the same as you used to after that, just not some features u'd get if u''d buy a premium version. (Unnecessary features, really.)

Aand as Socrates said, copy and paste the part you deem note worthy from the book to the app.