Natura Sonoris

Ken Wilber Model

3 posts in this topic

I stumbled upon Eben Pagan's and Wyatt Woodsmall's Program/Course ''Master Map of Success.'' For those who do not know,one of topics is Grave's model of human development (at least to the point of program i am currently in), but there is also some stuff about Ken Wilber model of development. 

I know there are some Ken Wilber books on your booklist that probably talk about this in detail and on top of that and there are some videos where he talks about various topics but still i would like to hear what you have to say about it. I will do my personal research on it as i gather and ''process'' more material, but as you know it requires time, focus and energy  to get most juicy stuff out of any information product. So i would like to hear what you got from it.

Thanks

P.S I found this image on google when i searched how the visual representation of the model looks like so it would be nice to explain it a bit if you decide to do this video.

ken_wilber_spiral_dynamics.jpg

Edited by Natura Sonoris

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Well, Spiral Dynamics has been covered, and I'll cover it some more too.

As for Wilber's AQAL model, Hmmmmm... I'll have to think about that. He does a great job of covering it in his books.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/24/2016 at 8:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

Well, Spiral Dynamics has been covered, and I'll cover it some more too.

As for Wilber's AQAL model, Hmmmmm... I'll have to think about that. He does a great job of covering it in his books.

His book are good but you have an amazing skill do describe all things very simple. Reading his books is very hard and having read 3 books I'm still struggling with understanding. I'm gathering friends together to move further in understanding and we are moving on but it would be just amazing to have a video from you, Leo. It would be last point in understanding :)