Dodo

Everything Is Grounded In Nothing

4 posts in this topic

I am having a continuous spiritual experience after practising Mooji's clear seeing technique.

Everything that is, will always be surrounded and grounded in Nothingness. It's a simple fact. You can always zoom out. Nobody has seen the nothingness, because it is outside of existence, it contains existence. Existence is a bubble in Nothingness. I am grounded in Nothingness and shine within nothingness as nothingness.

Everything that is will always be ungrounded. It's not form that is holding this together. It's absolute nothingness and it's who I am, that's why I speak with such conviction! Actually there is a self, it's just no self. But truth is that the self is! Always, no matter what!

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Dodo The Self is Absolute Infinity.  Ego is more extensive than we believe:  It is not just the I-thought.  It is our entire human life. It is finite perspective.  It is the belief that the distinction life-death is real.  It is the illusion of feeling alive.  It it feeling finite in any way; thingness is just a single distinction among many possible equally relative "sayings" about reality.

Now I understand why Leo said true ego-death is like true physical death.  This is not just a rearranging of beliefs.  This is how the Self/Absolue Infinity be.  How it be ain't got nothing to do with finiteness.  This is a bigger enlightenment than most people consider.  I say be because the Self/Absolute infinity is not a thought-story or an experience.  It is a being of the Truth.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I like to think about it like you are literally creating the entire world (very inspired from Leo´s two latest videos), everything and nothing already exists but when you become aware of for example atoms and protons, you in a way also create them. In the future maybe we will discover that protons contains more, even smaller content, now it doesn't really exists but at the same time we´ll discover more content in protons, we´ll in a way give birth to this new content.

Seeing infinite finites, would that be an enlightened ego? Confined but limitless.