Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zephyr

Are All Feminine Women Self Destructive And Low Conscious?

12 posts in this topic

The more masculine you are the more directed and structured you are. The feminine is about flow and formlessness. From what I've noticed to so far, most girls who are really feminine are also really self destructive and they are all over the place emotionally. They are almost drama queens where areas neutral/masculine females are not. I've been having this attraction towards feminine ladies. I've been wondering if all feminine girls are impulsive and low conscious drama queens. Is it possible that very feminine women are able to manifest self control but still be feminine?

Edited by Zephyr

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

I hope, lol. I guess you can choose to be feminine(be yourself) on purpose and consciously. 

But are you attracted to the unstable emotional level the women are at? I guess you can be stable and feminine on the same time. Feminine people can be peaceful too I guess :-P

@Zephyr Are you sure you didn't confuse feminine woman with just beautiful one? :) 

In order to be truly feminine you have to get in touch with your authentic self and be confident.  Drama queens usually seek attention for themselves as a ego gratification, therefore we can't say they have healthy self-esteem and high consciousness.

I knew one girl, she wasn't particularly pretty in classical sense, but how she was handling herself...  You could literally see feminine energy glowing from her, carefree attitude and emotional intelligence was seen through her eyes, she was giggly and  naughty when needed as well as understanding and compassionate in other situations.  She didn't have to prove anything to anybody and enjoyed her own presence.

Sure girls are more emotional, but it doesn't mean they are hurricanes of insanity.(although sometimes they are)

Eh wat. I don't see that there should necessarily be a connection with femininity and low quality consciousness.

I feel like I kinda disagree with this preposition outrageously strongly. When I think of a feminine girl, I feel as if she is in touch with herself and calmly content.

But this is of course only anecdotal evidence; only things I seen in my little life. I don't know if we were to examine femininity and masculinity in larger scales.

Not saying that girls that happen to be feminine can't be fucking crazy, they can.

1 hour ago, Zephyr said:

The more masculine you are the more directed and structured you are.

Strong statement bro. I don't necessarily think so. 

Endless nuance

@Simon Zackrisson I've been reading the Way of the Superior Man. Some stuffs I just don't get.

whats your views on being masculine and feminine?

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Most PEOPLE are low consciousness. It has nothing to do with gender. There are many women who are very consciously self-actualizing and thriving for high consciousness states - actually many spiritual retreats and so on all full of women compared to men. 

5 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

@Simon Zackrisson I've been reading the Way of the Superior Man. Some stuffs I just don't get.

whats your views on being masculine and feminine?

Hm. 

While we are all human beings, certain traits can defiantly impact the gravitation of how we prefer to interact with the world. So, if we are predisposed to act in guidance from a feminine or masculine mindset, it for sure affects our personality. But, the personality is still there, and I think the personality itself is of much more significance.  

It's very complex I'd say.. I don't feel I stretch too much saying that there even are different kinds of femininities and masculinities. 

But my impression of the two in some generalised characteristics:

Masculinity: 

Strong, Carelessness, Leading etc...

Superior in:

• Physical Strength
  • Use of logic 
  • Etc.

Femininity:

Receiving, loving, supporting etc.

Superior in:

• Emotional Intelligence,
  • Social communications, 
  • Constructing A Lifeform, (:P
  • Etc.

I like to think of how we lived for millions of years, as hunter-gatherers. It's kinda smart of a species to split itself into two versions :D If the man gets eaten by a bear, the offspring can still have a chance with the mother.

But again, I think we should try to avoid staring ourselves blind at the notion of feminine or masculine and look more at the personality itself.

And, is the book good? Not read myself, but heard about it.

Endless nuance

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

The more masculine you are the more directed and structured you are. The feminine is about flow and formlessness. From what I've noticed to so far, most girls who are really feminine are also really self destructive and they are all over the place emotionally. They are almost drama queens where areas neutral/masculine females are not. I've been having this attraction towards feminine ladies. I've been wondering if all feminine girls are impulsive and low conscious drama queens. Is it possible that very feminine women are able to manifest self control but still be feminine?

All people have masculine and feminine energy in varying degrees. No one is just feminine or just masculine. There are plenty of exceptions, but generally men are mostly masculine and women are mostly feminine. It takes both to make a whole person. Even an extremely feminine woman like Marylin Monroe, has a reasonable amount of masculine energy. 

Women who repress their masculine side are the way that you describe. But that is because the shadow feminine takes its place. The shadow side of femininity is irrational, fretful, stagnating, passive-aggressive, manipulative, clingy, bitchy, high-maintenance, whiny, self-deprecating, and soaked in victim's mentality. Men who repress their masculinity will have the same issues with shadow femininity. But this is less common in men.

But all women have a masculine side in varying degrees. So, there are extremely feminine women who have an integrated masculine side, who don't have these issues. It's a matter of integrating one's natural masculine and feminine traits regardless of gender. Women tend to either cling to femininity and repress our masculinity or cling to masculinity and repress our femininity. This polarization is a reaction to social values, causing emotional distress and self-hatred from a young age, like trying to make a square peg fit into a round hole. 

Men who repress their feminine side have a different set of problems. They have shadow masculinity, which entails violence, aggression, intimidation, emotionlessness, disrespect for life, callousness, greed, unhealthy competition, exploitation, extortion, extreme hegemony, monopolization, and us v. them thinking. Women who repress their femininity will have the same issues. The most powerful people in the world have a BIG issue with feminine repression. 

So, fear not, feminine women can have high consciousness traits too if they haven't repressed their masculinity. But there are many women who are controlled by shadow femininity. So, for them, integration is needed for emotional and psychological health.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Dhana Choko said:

Most PEOPLE are low consciousness. It has nothing to do with gender. There are many women who are very consciously self-actualizing and thriving for high consciousness states - actually many spiritual retreats and so on all full of women compared to men. 

Also, what she said. This applies too.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Zephyr i don't think low conscious behavior is a result of being feminine per sae.....it's a result of living in an environment that values their beauty/femininity so high they become spoiled and showered with gifts, etc.