Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Should I Pursue My College?

3 posts in this topic

This time  i am confused if i will pursue it but it is destruction to me ... but in the contrary if i pursue this thing all self actualization thing or enlightenment or finding truth.. it will get me in trouble maybe? Because i dont know who i am the trouble is that if I don't pursue college i dont know what will i do in my life I don't know where should get the money to keep on moving in my finding truths and enlightenment because i am in the situation that my parents is the one providing me some stuffs and they said if i graduated i will have the means to create money... im in bacation right now and i dont know if i will get intouch in the external world or to pursue isolation to myself... because right now in addition to that i'm working my self but if i get in college again maybe i will be destructed again and cling to that reality... 

Edited by John Iverson

August is our school year starts and im confused if i will chat my friends about enrolment and when exactly in august class will start

@John Iverson

Inner journey is very long, it needs great patience. You can't live without doing anything right now, you are not ready for it. So, don't escape and build your career.