1. women

2.myself

3. relationships

4. social skills 

Edited by zenny

Women, Self and Realtionships - Covert Tatics- Kidd

Book of Pook- Pook

Social skills- Love your voice- Roger Love

OMG man i have THE perfect book for you.  It has literally changed my entire life in so many ways.  Its called "how to be a 3% man, how to attract the woman of your dreams". By Corey Wayne.  Check out some of his youtube video's, he is amazing and his work led me to Leo which i am actually equally as greatful for.  On youtube there have been three males that have totally saved my life and this is the order that i have found them. 

1. Elliott Hulse

2. Coach Corey Wayne

3. Leo

I highly recommend you check out their videos and they both have a book out, i have yet to read Elliott's book titled "King", however i am sure it is great.  You can download Corey's book in ten seconds its like $10.  Best investment i have ever made man i am so thankful for these three men/mentors... ???

Edited by Blessed81

"The Way of Superior Man" by Devid Deida, talking about feminine and masculine polarities, interconnection between them, understanding initial psychological drive of both sexes.

@kalter000 is his perspective dogmatic? I've put off the book because I anticipate serious frustration from me as dogma response.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

@Phrae What do you mean? Of course he is sharing his perspective, based on his knowledge and observation, but I've found most of his stuff to be true personally. If you are afraid, that he forces you to be some way or another then don't worry- he goes pretty meta.

If you can survive his dramatic over the top poetic style, then you'll find good piece of knowledge.

@Blessed81:), That's soo cool bruh. thanks man^_^. I have come across them, will check out their videos completely:D

My favorite books:
1. Models by Mark Manson
2. Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown
3/4. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

9 hours ago, zenny said:

@Blessed81:), That's soo cool bruh. thanks man^_^. I have come across them, will check out their videos completely:D

Welcome, let me know how it goes.  You're gonna love the new info. 

@Van Thanks bro. I have read models by mark manson. Its awesomeee:D. will check out the rest of the books that u have mentioned.