Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZX_man

Suffering

3 posts in this topic

Am I being a Victim? What do I mean "Get better"? What is there to get better from? Do I have the ability to just snap my fingers and have it all be over? Am I a victim for suffering? Do I feel guilty for suffering? Do I feel inferior for suffering? Shouldn't I not be suffering? I believe I am suffering all the time. Am I missing a belief about suffering? Should I focus on getting rid of suffering or living with it? Or should I just continue watching it. Is that me being lazy? Will life "work itself out" if I continue watching it? Is there some action I'm missing?

14 minutes ago, ZX_man said:

Should I focus on getting rid of suffering or living with it? Or should I just continue watching it.  

Good question. The thing is if you don't resolve suffering, you might end up suffering even more. So You can't simply watch it. 

And suffering gets intense when you get attached to it. Detachment to a certain extent reduces the experience of suffering. 

But You can't simply watch it and allow yourself to suffer, can you?

So You must put active effort in reducing your suffering in whatever way you can. 

However no matter whatever you do, some level of suffering does exist and you can't expect to completely rid it from your life. 

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@ZX_man Start with writing a list of ways you are suffering.  You need more clarity as to your problem.