a e l i

Questions About Leo's Life Purpose Course

5 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of buying myself the course as a birthday present, once I turn 18 and get my own bank account. ^_^ I don't have a source of income, my parents would never buy me something like this, and 250 usd is literally all the savings I have. It's a really big investment for me, so I'd like to know some things in advance from people who did the course.

• Are the videos streaming-only, or can they be downloaded too? It'd be a turn on if download were possible, since I have plenty of time without an Internet connection.
  • How deep does it get? I find that Leo's most recent videos are much more profound and less and less aimed at newbies. But from what I understand, the course is kinda old. So, who is it aimed at? Is it best suited for people who'd watch his "How to get rich" videos or for a Paradigms/System thinking audience? Or both? Or neither?
  • Anything negative to say about the course? I can only find positive reviews, which I guess is cool, but reading diverse opinions would be even cooler.
  • Did you actually find your life purpose?

@a e l i

1. streaming only, no download is possible as of now. I guess this is to prevent violation of copyright which is perfectly understandable. 

2.Hell, it's very deep!! There are many visualisation exercises that go directly to you subconscious mind, your imagination and your past. The product is for general public but it is created in a way that feels like it was tailored individually. It feels like Leo speak to you personally only. 

It is profound and advanced and not everyone is ready for it. Nobody can really tell you if its for you or not. Buy and see for yourself. Worst case scenario, get back to it in 5 years. I don't think the license has an expiration period. 

3. Negative? Hmm... not really. You have to work really hard on it and that might discourage a lot of people who just want to buy something short, exciting and expect massive results. So be prepared to really put your time into it. Months of it. That I don't consider negative but it is an obstacle for some. 

4. I did. I had a subtle intuition for years but I would have never though about doing somethign about it, it was just something I liked. Now I am convinced that it is a reality and am in the process of transition which will probably take few years but that's ok :)

P.S. - If you don't really like it in the end, there is a refund period in which you can get the money back, i think it's 50 days but frankly I don't think many people have done that. Unless you are completely close minded and super lazy, slacking on exercises, you'll get the money's worth. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@a e l i it's a very smart investment in your situation, you'll be very thankful to yourself later:)

2) The course is about the mundane reflections of the existential matters. If this topic ever gets old:) it's basically to understand and find your journey in this life; so it's about the core roots of living. Clearly it's good for everyone since it guides and encourages you to find your specific reasons.

3) That's a good course. Efficient and effective.

4) Personally, I've always had a sense of direction in life but this course brings out all the aspects into the light of consciousness so that enables you to embrace your autonomy fully and heartfully. And its methodology is creating a  solid structure for me to anchor myself better. 

I totally recommend it.

@a e l i by the way, it came across with my birthday too, when I started it:) I think it's a very nice and energizing way to start your new year:)