The Universe

Most Amazing Video That Summarize How You Can Awaken/enlightened.

6 posts in this topic

The video is very good. You can certainly discover your true nature (Self realization) using this video. However, enlightenment (Moksha- liberation) requires the removal of Self ignorance, through Self knowledge. Point being, you will still go back to ego identification after Self realization if Self knowledge isn't "assimilated" (whereby you identify as yourself-awareness, first and the apparent person you appear to be, second) which takes as long as it takes, but one has to have a proper teaching using a methodology, usually, to obtain this knowledge. Unless, Self knowledge is extrapolated from the experience of "Self realization" sufficiently to remove one's ignorance (identification with the little "me). Which was the case for Ramana Maharshi.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

From my personnal experience i know that only someone who has known DEEP states of suffrring ( Dark Nights Of The Soul, Depression, Hatred...) knows when he goes UpAndUp ( has Coldplay would sing ;) ) that himself was a illusion because the contrast is seen between the two states of beings :) !

Emerald explains the basics really well here.  Really, really well.  This is what you need to know as kind of an overview for enlightenment.  A great basic treatment.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 23/06/2017 at 10:06 PM, cetus56 said:

Thanks for your precious help :).

On 23/06/2017 at 8:40 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

Emerald explains the basics really well here.  Really, really well.  This is what you need to know as kind of an overview for enlightenment.  A great basic treatment.  

You too :);)