Stoica Doru

Just Wanted To Say "thank You All"

3 posts in this topic

You're all worthy beyond imagination, the people of this forum and Leo. We invest so much time in improving ourselves while trying to gain some gratification from our own self sometimes. In case you need it, I just wanted to say: You're awesome, thank you, don't you forget that! Glad to be a part of Actualized.org, one of the most open-minded communities out there, I'm sure. 

I also want to share this awesome piece of art, which simbolises the new paradigme shift of this planet, which we, the people of Actualized.org, are a part of. We're so lucky. Have a good day, much love! 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

I'm new on here.  But you're welcome!  Thank you for such a heart-warming post!  Happy growing!  We are lucky.  And we should thank Leo for building this forum.  If you build it, they will come!  And many have, newbies, intermediates, and advanced alike, from all over the world.  Now that's a pooling of talent right there.  This forum is rich indeed.  William Covey's 6th Habit is Synergy.  And that's what's possible here.  It's pretty amazing, and I'm excited to be a part of it.  We might learn more than we could ever learn on our own here, due to the pooling of resources and efforts.  And others might goose us in ways that we would never goose ourselves, since we all suffer from self-protecting instincts.  We all have blind-spots, and unless someone has the courage to help us see them, we are doomed to err on them.  So, synergy had great value, and that value is reflected here, all to our benefit.  This forum can be a gold-mine if used wisely.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor @Stoica Doru Well I think I sometimes come to chill out :Don the forum and I simply learn a lot of things from the users just by reading the posts:P

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi