Stoica Doru

Holy Shit! I Exist! I Am!

7 posts in this topic

I don't mean it in a philosophical manner, like yeah whatever I am here, doing my own thing... 

Just think about it! From the vastness of this entire universe and from its infinite potential which is indescribable, we get the chance to fucking be, to exist, at random! What an shocking honor! Just try to zoom out into the universe, in a search for borders and you'll get the feeling. 

What more could we ask for and do? ?

I got this magnific overwhelming feeling while reading Conversations with God, Vol. II, in a part where was described the everlasting contraction and expansion of the Universe, which will happen, basically, forever! 

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

That is what I do whenever I am having low energies. I expand myself out to become aware of the infinite reality and see what a gift this life truly is. Sometimes I will imagine I am in nothingness and imagine how consciousness made reality and started with sacred geometry. I love getting lost in these imagination adventures, often times it leads to some kind of new awareness, curiosity or wonder.

51 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

I don't mean it in a philosophical manner, like yeah whatever I am here, doing my own thing... 

Just think about it! From the vastness of this entire universe and from its infinite potential which is indescribable, we get the chance to fucking be, to exist, at random! What an shocking honor! Just try to zoom out into the universe, in a search for borders and you'll get the feeling. 

What more could we ask for and do? ?

I got this magnific overwhelming feeling while reading Conversations with God, Vol. II, in a part where was described the everlasting contraction and expansion of the Universe, which will happen, basically, forever! 

I get this every time I smoke weed. Time to get it without xD 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo I have never consumed any drugs. Hell, I dismiss even alchool and tigars. I'm not really into the external stimulation in regards to awareness, as I like to get everything only through personal means. That's one reason and the other is that I'm going to become a police officer, so it doesn't really fit. But, who knows...

20 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

@Dodo I have never consumed any drugs. Hell, I dismiss even alchool and tigars. I'm not really into the external stimulation in regards to awareness, as I like to get everything only through personal means. That's one reason and the other is that I'm going to become a police officer, so it doesn't really fit. But, who knows...

O shit,  uhhh hi constable,  I wasnt talking about myself, i meant "a friend I know" :D

I like this. Straight edge.  I used to be absolutely clear of everything until the downward spiral after my longest relationship broke down when I was 20 or something! 

The biggest suffering of my life was her betrayal.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

O shit,  uhhh hi constable,  I wasnt talking about myself, i meant "a friend I know" :D

I like this. Straight edge.  I used to be absolutely clear of everything until the downward spiral after my longest relationship broke down when I was 20 or something! 

The biggest suffering of my life was her betrayal.

Women don't really know what they want, especially nowadays, with all the modern mediatic propaganda. They're easy to brainwash, given their emotional inclanation. I've also been hearthbroken myself several times, but that fueled my awakening process, so we should thank them, somehow. Trusting women in this day and age is a very naive thing to do. An exception should be when you're about to get married or do something really serious, otherwise it's wise to be cautios and don't have any expectations.