Angelique

What To Do When You Feel Like Your In Danger?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I keep this as short and simple as possible. Two months ago I had sex with the ex of a girl that lives in my neighborhood. She has been sending me awful things ever since, messages on my phone, messages on Facebook. But today she told a person she would attack me brutally. I asked people for advice and they told me I should ignore this. What this have to deal with emotions? Well I did not really care about this situation until this came along. Now I'm honestly scared and pissed of. 

Does someone has tips for me?

Much love <3 

Just now, Morrtiz said:

I agree. Call the police (not emergency services tho lol) and make a complaint.  You have the evidence for harassment in the text messages.  Press charges and take some self defense classes for peace of mind. 

Completely agree about pressing charges.

Thank you very much, I spoke to the law enforcement and they told me that I had to write down that what is exactly said, so tomorrow I am going back to that person to ask what she exactly said and then they prob going to make a case.

I do feel a bit more comfort now.

Save everything she has sent you and take it to the police.  Then get a restraining order.

Lol..911 for jealousy ? Okay. Maybe if she is going to attack you, who knows, some people are leading this to the edge. So . Never say never. But....this girl is having a hard time dealing with her emotions. 

@egoeimai The girl isn't just feeling jealous, she is threatening to beat this girl up and is sending her messages on her phone and Facebook, legally that is harassment and she should call the cops just in case the girl goes crazy and tries to beat this chick up.