Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrey

How To Pull-off "the Bald Look" ?

3 posts in this topic

Many men lose their hair at some point and since this generally means there is something wrong with the body (genetic defects/hormonal imbalance/cancer) it's only natural that these people are seen as disgusting. I was looking at the rock and wondered how the fuck he looked so amazing. Can you guys give advice on how to give the skin that chocolate look, remove the shininess? I guess perfect, white teeth is something the dentist can fix and facial deformities can also be corrected, but the skin part is interesting to me. Do you think his look is enhanced by some kind of steroids?

Cancer dies not cause hair loss certain treatments to cancer does. Male pattern hair loss is caused by the conversion of testosterone into another hormon that causes facial hair and if your genetics are "flawed" also causes hair loss. This is why some men lose hair over a longer period of time. 

Regarding looks, well it all depends on your face and things like if you are wearing glasses and facial hair can reduce the issue so to speak. As for removing shininess well I'm not bald so would not know but, perhaps applying moisturizer could help(or maybe that makes it worse?)

Edited by Spiral

Since when is hairloss a genetic defect??

There is a specifc gene that causes male pattern baldness, but it is most definitely not a defect. I'm bald as the flat side of a cricket bat lying on the grass on a shiny summers day and I can assure you that I have gotten laid with hotter chicks now than when I was younger. So no, it's not seen as disgusting.