Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Humans Are Frugivores Ͽ

3 posts in this topic

I thought this was an amazing article and i wanted to share with you all i think it will resonate with many because it does make perfect sense and i feel the same way when i consume more natural food in its natural raw state how nature intended. Changing molecular structure from cooking just destroys enzymes and bio-photons needed for optimal cell regeneration, function and repair IMO. Anywho hope you enjoy the read :)

Here is the link

http://creationislove.com/humans-are-frugivores-were-designed-to-eat-mostly-fruit/

From experience there was a time where i only ate fruits and little greens here and there and next to juice cleansing, water fasting i never felt cleaner and more purified in my life. It tells you something. Light as a feather, mental clarity, infinite energy, dreams go wild!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I have been vegan for three years and raw vegan for two years, eating mostly fruit and I completely agree. I think that you would really enjoy the book Return to the Brain of Eden: Restoring the Connection between Neurochemistry and Consciousness by Tony Wright and Grahm Gynn. It is a great book detailing how frugivory assisted in the neural development of the human species. Here is a link to the author's YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/tonywrightuk/videos Hope this helps.

Its the only thing that keeps me sane and makes me feel more connected mentally, emotionally and spiritually. You don't always have to eat that much either, you can have some more "nutrient dense" foods so you don't need as much calories. I think if you have enough vitamins/minerals and amino acids that's all that matters and from raw food mineral and especially vitamins are highest of any other source.

With Juicing for example the vitamins and minerals far exceed anything else which is probably why people heal from almost all illenesses and conditions after a long juice fast or feast.

Thanks for the replies, Always appreciated to here more thoughts, ideas and experiences.

B R E A T H E