Bashar

Your recent movie hates?

6 posts in this topic

Any new movies you were really disappointed by?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new insidious film.. bruh.. it started good but god it's a bad movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bashar said:

The new insidious film.. bruh.. it started good but god it's a bad movie.

I agree


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to rely on others to pick movies for me, but I feel like I need to take more responsibility to look into things at least somewhat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now