blackchair

Proof/arguments that you are not Antichrist from blue perspective.

2 posts in this topic

Just arguments, and logic, and facts from blue perspective nothing above. Thank you. Be my spiritual chatgp....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember very vividly one of the most vivid dreams in my life . It happened in childhood. I saw Jesus in the sky telling me “I’m the truth and light and love and I can heal all your wounds . My love for you is infinite “ . 

I kid you not , I did actually have that dream . At the time I was agnostic /atheist . 


“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now