Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

I want to take light psychedelics

2 posts in this topic

I am thinking of doing psychedelics again, maybe around my purpose aswell as just in general stuff that I would like to work on. I don't think ayahuasca is what I want to do again, I was thinking about something as light as space cake. Which I can literally buy here legally in Amsterdam in the store xD Or maybe truffles. There are some truffles I can buy here. This is a store in Amsterdam where I can buy one of these https://www.tatanka.nl/shroomshop/magic-truffles/ I don't know what I should take, but I think some of you with more experience know something. I don't want to do ayahuasca, because it was very hardcore the last 2 times for me, I don't feel that is what I need right now, more something softer, but still helpful not something too light either. What is your advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not pure chemicals?

You live in a country where it would be easy to buy pure chemicals. You can dose them more precisely.

The first time I was there I took Psilocybe Tampanensis truffles. I thought it would be light, but I had the most crazy trip.

Edited by Nemra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0