Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablo_aka_god

Sharing my life purpose

3 posts in this topic

I'm 75% through the life purpose course and I think I found it, I started it in mid 2024 when the startup I was working for tanked and lost my income and with it my comfy lifestyle.

Since then a lot happened which is beyond the purpose of this post but while lots of crazy life events happened I would slowly chip away at the course content, and homework(I am doing all the exercises).

Last year I started working part time for a HealthTech non profit that is trying to cure ALS. I had a good friend which I met at a pickup course in 2019 who works as a lead scientist there and he hired me as AI engineer without an interview, I could have never gotten a job like this by applying to job ads.

It's crazy how the job offer was done, we were drinking beer at the beach in Brazil and he offered me the job, I never asked for it.

Up to that point I didn't even know what HealthTech was much less that I would care about it.

1 year and 5 months after and turns out I can't imagine myself doing something else. I get very pissed off by the fact that people get genetic diseases and their lives gets ruined and there is nothing we can do about it.

So I want to dedicate my life to help solve that.

Also I remember Leo wrote in a post a week ago that your LP should make you cry and turns out a month ago I was watching a documentary on how a woman cured her own cancer and it made me cry and I don't cry easily.

I will continue chipping away at the LP course at my own pace, with no rush, to see how this evolves.

 

Edited by pablo_aka_god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing!


I am the impossible made reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0