Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dazgwny

Leo have you retained your knowledge?

3 posts in this topic

Basically the title is as what I’m asking. I’ve been running back a lot of the old videos lately, 2018/19/20 that type of period. And what is produced in these videos is of a ridiculous depth. Delivered so well and so deeply. Now at the time I’ve taken all this stuff in, used it and gone on to understand god and reality in ways that I would never have believed possible. But when I watch them back I realise just how much I’ve forgotten. Until I hear what’s said again and I’m like yea yea yea, oh of course, I know that, I’ve experienced that, I know what he’s talking about type thing. But what I realise is that I forget so many facets, so many insights, until I hear Leo on the old videos talk about them again. So yea my point is, do you Leo retain all these realisations, all these insights? Or do you forget, then have to at some point remember them again, either through just genuine remembrance, or hearing things of yourself back? Things like that. Because it’s a serious amount of shit to remember. I don’t feel the human mind has the capacity to remember all this stuff. Mine doesn’t anyway. But, once I hear it again I remember. Is that not a bug but a feature as u tend to say. I just wonder. Because if u walk round from day to day with all that knowledge just sitting in your mind about reality, then I’m not sure how you’d function. Or is it just different things are at the surface at any one time? But never the whole?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you actually awake to the facets I dont think you forget easily. Yet forgetting is precisely what the ego wants of us.  To forget all of our spiritual insights.  To make them a distant memory.  So we do have to do spiritual work regularly lest we risk falling into ignorance again.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

2018/19/20 that type of period. And what is produced in these videos is of a ridiculous depth. Delivered so well and so deeply.

Haha.

My understanding is 10x deeper today.

2020 looks cringe to me now.

But, of course I forget stuff. And I rewatch my own videos for reminders.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0