JoshB

Loving whoever you want to love.

5 posts in this topic

Of course one of the main facets of Awakening is Love and that Everything is the Self / Self=Other. With this in mind is it reasonable to love anyone you want personally? If I recognize someone who doesn't know me or love me as being my own self wouldn't that make this ok? I have felt the skin on another's body as literally my own. Is this just a conflation with the absolute?

Because my natural intrinsic desire to love and show as much love and friendship with everyone I come into contact with. But I have also had people conscious of the absolute shrug me off or treat me indifferently or put up a wall. And it ruts me more realizing these people are me.

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can’t imagine anything being of a higher love than loving yourself as love itself. When I am with others I need boundaries. I can’t be completely vulnerable with any human. Only with Myself.

”But that’s ego!”

No, you!

This doesn’t mean I stop connecting with others. I just stop giving people my 100% self. Being fully authentic with others, that is a fantasy and it’s impossible. At least with the ridiculous non-human standards I hold myself to. I find that I always need to contort myself in certain ways to be liked and approved by others, to play the social game, which feels unnatural to me.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're manifesting this reality down to the most minute of details so there's no hypocrisy in loving whomever you want since its just you anyway.

You've built resistance into your matrix so that the mirror reflects perfectly.  Its really you putting up that wall so you can learn whatever it is you need to from that experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now