Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wilhelm44

A lighter brighter voice in radical nonduality

18 posts in this topic

Radical nonduality is not a big deal.

It's just the immediacy of what's always already the case.

The cool thing I'm discovering now, is that instead of trying to feel through heavy feelings, 

simply to make a subtle shift in focus, and notice how this immediacy is already receiving it all with love.

Edited by Wilhelm44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wilhelm44 Absolutely beautiful 🤩 

 Unconditional - all allowing Love….perfect in every immediate moment even in it’s seemingly imperfection. 
 

Thanks for this pure immediate grace. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

@Wilhelm44 Absolutely beautiful 🤩 

 Unconditional - all allowing Love….perfect in every immediate moment even in it’s seemingly imperfection. 
 

Thanks for this pure immediate grace. 

Thanks for being here💫🙂

(I think Trina was mentored by Emerson, I find her quite chill to listen to.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Thanks for being here💫🙂

(I think Trina was mentored by Emerson, I find her quite chill to listen to.)

They’re like little sparkling diamonds in your pocket, you didn’t know was there, but was there the whole time.

 

Thank you 4 being here 4 💎

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

They’re like little sparkling diamonds in your pocket, you didn’t know was there, but was there the whole time.

 

Thank you being here. 💎

I still love that phrase: "This can appear as anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mellowmarsh  When you say there is something terrifying about having no choice but to be aware of all the hardships etc happening here, How do you reconcile that with  " Unconditional - all allowing Love….perfect in every immediate moment even in it’s seemingly imperfection. " ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Mellowmarsh  When you say there is something terrifying about having no choice but to be aware of all the hardships etc happening here, How do you reconcile that with  " Unconditional - all allowing Love….perfect in every immediate moment even in it’s seemingly imperfection. " ?

Being terrified is allowed. It’s okay to be terrified. There’s nothing wrong with it, there’s nothing wrong with you, everything is allowed to be unconditionally. Even torture and abuse is allowed. Therefore being aware you are conscious can be seen to be a curse because it’s terrifying. Being swallowed alive by a boa constrictor snake would be terrifying for me.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s both terrifying and beautiful at the same time because the snake has to eat something to stay alive.

Something wants to stay alive so this something has no choice but to eat itself. And in doing so keeps itself immortal.

 

Its like a self sustaining feed back loop.An energy feeding upon itself.

Edited by Mellowmarsh

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Being swallowed alive by a boa constrictor snake would be terrifying for me

That would be crazy terrifying.

Just over 20 years ago I went through an attempted car hijacking, where a gun was held to my head.

The sheer terror was unbelievable.

I managed to escape unharmed, and when I got home I literally downed a bottle of wine.

Adrenaline was so strong the wine had no effect on me.

(I have heard stories of soldiers who claimed they never felt more alive than they did on the battlefield.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

It’s both terrifying and beautiful at the same time because the snake has to eat something to stay alive.

Something wants to stay alive so this something has no choice but to eat itself. And in doing so keeps itself immortal.

 

Its like a self sustaining feed back loop.An energy feeding upon itself.

That's wild !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

That would be crazy terrifying.

Just over 20 years ago I went through an attempted car hijacking, where a gun was held to my head.

The sheer terror was unbelievable.

I managed to escape unharmed, and when I got home I literally downed a bottle of wine.

Adrenaline was so strong the wine had no effect on me.

(I have heard stories of soldiers who claimed they never felt more alive than they did on the battlefield.)

I too was held at gunpoint while walking home from a visiting the library, I later found out by the police that the gun was loaded , he was an escapee from prison, he was after money for drugs. I won’t go into details but I survived because there was another man walking his dog at the exact same place who managed to diffuse the situation.

 

I remember the moment as feeling a sense of surreal calm sweep over me even as it was simultaneously terrifying.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wilhelm44 It feels like a coincidence that we both experienced a gun to our head. I understand this happens to loads of people.

And also a coincidence is that 44 is my house number. My mother died on the 4th and I had 4 children. The number 4 is very dominant in my life.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

(I have heard stories of soldiers who claimed they never felt more alive than they did on the battlefield.)

I too have heard about that as well, and also how prisoners of war who were held in camps were able to escape their situation by going into their own mental mind space which felt comfortable for them.
 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

@Wilhelm44 It feels like a coincidence that we both experienced a gun to our head. I understand this happens to loads of people.

And also a coincidence is that 44 is my house number. My mother died on the 4th and I had 4 children. The number 4 is very dominant in my life.

All those things happened to me too, including 4 4, And my name online is also Mellowmarsh too (jk im fkin w ya... That drives me nuts tho, like... "oh my name is actually all the things you are now" WHILE you are in the middle of talking about it... its more than enough for a little crazy making... or wen everything goes array, while you are feeling turbulence... i just ignore it, or try to, if it happens)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant count the # of situations when someone was like, "Oh im actually the thing now", like... Fk... Yous surely know wat im tlkin bout. or yous mightve forgotten (n/m ignore this second post, i went too far w/ the sentiment / joke reveal)

Edited by kavaris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I too was held at gunpoint while walking home from a visiting the library, I later found out by the police that the gun was loaded , he was an escapee from prison, he was after money for drugs. I won’t go into details but I survived because there was another man walking his dog at the exact same place who managed to diffuse the situation.

 

I remember the moment as feeling a sense of surreal calm sweep over me even as it was simultaneously terrifying.

Yeah it's surreal. 

(I later heard from the police that the same guys tried to take a bicycle from another guy in the neighborhood. This guy put up a fight and they actually shot and killed him for his bicycle.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

@Wilhelm44 It feels like a coincidence that we both experienced a gun to our head. I understand this happens to loads of people.

And also a coincidence is that 44 is my house number. My mother died on the 4th and I had 4 children. The number 4 is very dominant in my life.

I'm sorry about your mom. Both my parents are still alive, so I don't know what that feels like.

I was 44 years old when I joined the forum :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I too have heard about that as well, and also how prisoners of war who were held in camps were able to escape their situation by going into their own mental mind space which felt comfortable for them.
 

Been on my to do list for ages to read Viktor Frankl's stuff, but somehow not getting round to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0