Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mellowmarsh

Changing our Minds about Nonduality

130 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

Preferences are your prerogative. 

How very generous of you, Your Mellowness. :D


The World Is Illusion.

Only Brahman Is Real.

The World Is Brahman.                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hyperion said:

How very generous of you, Your Mellowness. :D

I’m very generous. I have it in abundance, you’re welcome. 😄


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I’m mellow ness. My name is Mel short for Melanie and I am low maintenance. You will find me lurking around the bog of the eternal stench. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said:

bog of the eternal stench. 

Is that the name of a perfume ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wilhelm44 said:

Is that the name of a perfume ?

I don’t think so, it’s somewhere in the movie LABYRINTH staring David Bowie. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

I don’t think so, it’s somewhere in the movie LABYRINTH staring David Bowie. 

I was joking, no one gets my jokes :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilhelm44 said:

I was joking, no one gets my jokes :D

I got it. 😂 But I just wanted to plug the movie 😉


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said:

I got it. 😂 But I just wanted to plug the movie 😉

Just saw the trailer, haven't actually seen that one, thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wilhelm44 said:

Just saw the trailer, haven't actually seen that one, thanks :)

🤩 I enjoyed it. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

🤩 I enjoyed it. 

David Bowie with a whole bunch of muppets, looks like fun :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0