Sincerity

Brain Dead Shower Thoughts

15 posts in this topic

Intrusive thoughts won. I decided to lead by example in being retarded.

e4e2d9d8f8092ec98bf0c19ff6a21dce.jpg


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like picking my nose. You can genuinely be interested in what's there.

Sometimes you find this perfect snot which is so juicy and you just know you can get it out. It's great entertainment.

I don't eat them though. Do people do that? That's fucking disgusting.


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I binge-watched a short TV show (Pluribus) over the weekend. Stayed until 5AM on Saturday, then resumed watching when I woke up. Good.

Later in the day I ate instant ramen and a cool candy bar. Perfect.

Binge-watching is good for me. Sugar is good for me. And instant ramen is especially good for me.

After all that good stuff I got a lot of things done and was in a deep meditative state on and off for the next ~24 hours, observing very carefully the dynamic of absorption / identification with thought & discovering Permanent Awakeness in experience for the first time. Or did I notice it before already once? Idk, don't care.

Yum yum. I like sugar. I ate it a lot today - perfect. I can feel that goodness permeating me. Yippie!


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I don't eat them though. Do people do that? That's fucking disgusting.

I doo :P 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think I can top the US government administration in being retarded. Every time these retards open their mouths, I lose brain cells. I have to admit, they’re better than me.

Just had a kebab and an energy drink for breakfast. Good. Royalty breakfast. Walking around dancing in a forest.

IMG_2577.jpeg

Edited by Sincerity

Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am SO BIG. It’s incredible.

An idiot is just one character I play. My real name is Love.


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you meet the Buddha on the road, tongue kiss him.


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I post something on this forum, imagine this:

eec6f6980619cff8932558793d13be50.gif

That is literally me. I’m a handsome little kitty.

@Yimpa MEOWWWW! 😼

Edited by Sincerity

Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like me a fidget spinner. My current one broke.

I kinda wish for an ULTRA fidget spinner. I don’t know what I mean by that. It’s not about the looks - I want the spinning to be FUCKING METAL.

SPIN! SPIN! SPIN! ROAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!

4861-letsgo.png

Edited by Sincerity

Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A schizophrenic retard, a handsome little kitty and God/Love/Truth/Reality itself walk into a bar. The barman looks up and says: good evening mr Sincerity.

(Jk, I’m not schizophrenic)


Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sincerity said:

I kinda wish for an ULTRA fidget spinner. I don’t know what I mean by that. It’s not about the looks - I want the spinning to be FUCKING METAL.

SPIN! SPIN! SPIN!

giphy.gif

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2026 at 3:00 PM, Sincerity said:

MEOWWWW! 😼

 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Retarded.

👁️❤️♾️🤤

Edited by Sincerity

Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! In terms of circumstances arising, today I had the shittiest / most unlucky day in a looooong while! It’s like this beautiful little world really tried bringing me down today!

I was pleasantly surprised how aware and unattached I was towards these hits. Hit after hit. It still stings of course. But even more so I’m amazed, I want to laugh at it.

This silly little goose will probably still shed a tear or two later today when I get the time for quiet contemplation. But that’s okay.

It’s so nice though knowing that: „I can take it.” I AM Energy, I AM Capacity, I AM God. I’m still standing.

Edited by Sincerity

Words can't describe You.

Check out my blog if you want!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now