Michal__

Schizophrenia related question

26 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

This is very new stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't feel like helping people with schizophrenia actually helps them.  Just my experience,  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't feel like helping people with schizophrenia actually helps them.  Just my experience,  

Well, I doubt my meds will work, so I'll just have to live with it. We'll see in a few weeks though.

Also, I think engaging with spiritual practice and psychedelics will help me have nicer hallucinations than I currently have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Well, I doubt my meds will work, so I'll just have to live with it. We'll see in a few weeks though.

Also, I think engaging with spiritual practice and psychedelics will help me have nicer hallucinations than I currently have.

How is your diet?


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

How is your diet?

Right now I eat everything. 

I tried keto diet and it may have helped a bit.

Any diet reccomendations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Right now I eat everything. 

I tried keto diet and it may have helped a bit.

Any diet reccomendations?

But do you eat healthy? Do you know whether your foods lead to inflammation or not?


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now