Lou7

Where To Find Self-actualizing People

3 posts in this topic

What are some common places where you can find self-actualizing people? (please don't say 'church')

I'm realising that it's a more of a solitary activity and I'm just wondering what are some activities that they/you are doing.

If you are talking about in real life. They are hard to find.

Your best chance is in looking for people right here.

@Lou7 It is not that people who do self-actualization share some common hobby, not at all in a way we are very diverse people (in a way we are extremely similar too). There might be lower chance to meet somebody like that in McDonalds and maybe a bit higher chance in Yoga class.

If you go on some seminar for example, you will probably get to know bunch of people who might be similar to you, those are activities that suck out people who want to get better in something. This forum is a good place too but it depends if you live in a remote state or not and if you have the chance of getting in contact with somebody here. It is a lot about doing socializing if you want to meet somebody, that is simply the way it works, sadly people do not have tatoos of Actualized.org logo on their foreheads.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com