Nivsch

Israel's Election Campaign: An Ongoing Look at All Candidates in Their Own Words

108 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

I just said this in another thread.

Now he is saying that "There are signs our enemies are planning to attack us close to the elections". This is going to be a stormy month.

Edited by Nivsch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

Now he is saying that "There are signs our enemies are planning to attack us close to the elections". This is going to be a stormy month.

Netanyahu would pay Hamas money to rape his own mother before the election if it would help him win.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knowing nothing whatsoever about this election, I predict Netanyahu will win.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Knowing nothing whatsoever about this election, I predict Netanyahu will win.

Actually he didn't win in three election campaigns between 2019 and 2020 because none of the sectors have reached 61 seats to establish a coalition, and then lost in 2021 and won in 2022 so there is still hope (:

Edited by Nivsch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Actually he didn't win in three election campaigns between 2019 and 2020 because none of the sectors have reached 61 seats to establish a coalition, and then lost in 2021 and won in 2022 so there is still hope (:

I mean he will remain in power.

I know they struggle with coalitions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean he will remain in power.

I know they struggle with coalitions.

👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now