Goodbye Everyone!

9 posts in this topic

It was a nice experience being in this community. I'll continue watching Leo's videos as usual. I could find a chance to talk to many good people here. They were really helpful and kind. I thank all of them who helped me. I tried to help other people too as far as I can. I decided to leave the forum because of my school and some toxic comments and judgements. I just didn't want to leave it like nothing happened...

Thank you Leo, and everyone that I communicated with. :) I wish you good luck in your lives and the way of self-actualization! Bye!

Goodbye Sarper.  I hope u can find the answers you are looking for. Hope to see u back some day.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I hate threads like these. Attention seeking at its finest.

I thought you knew about toxicity and judgement

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

It's okay friend, see you in church at sunday!

And yeah I mean the youtube comment section to Leos newest video :P

“People with opinions just go around bothering one another.”
― Gautama Buddha

I just wanted to convey to you that this is a place where we're motivated to help people transcend their trauma and hurts, not to be sarcastic and hurtful. 

Unfortunately, this message is not included in the Guidelines.. 

@Sarper, let me know if you want to delete your account by PM, but know that hurtful comments tell something about people that make them, not about you. :) 

I the world I'm living in, this topic could easily switch to a message of love and acceptance, encouragement and hope 

Thank You 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Wow, so sorry to see you go, but hope and believe you'll be back when the time is right.