Elton

2 Years Of Actulized.org

26 posts in this topic

Finally after three days of ban I'm back...I have left smoking finally and it feels so nice it has been 3 days since I've left...

Now its time for stabalization of the value health through baby steps... 

1 min of daily skipping and body weight training... 

However I have not felt any withdrawal symptoms after leaving smoking maybe this is because of meditation :-) 

Management of self talk

Take a deep breath and do it for a couple of times... 

Good... Look at your phone and remember that it is a medium for self texting.. 

What do you really want out of life? 

To feel good...

See now this is the problem right there... You assign labels to feeling instead of just feeling it and its physical manifestations objectively...  But these physical manifestations are temporary and keep changing so clinging to a feeling will obviously cause dissatisfaction as it will change.. 

But Dissatisfaction itself is a feeling and the seeds of dissatisfaction cause trees of dissatisfaction... 

So that means that if I can treat every emotion just as it is I can experience less dissatisfaction?  

What if the existential void of dissatisfaction is actually just a label can I just cange this label to bliss and love this feeling? 

Lets start with mindfulness on a serious level. 

A commitment from the heart. 

The stabalization of a powerful rou is whats most essential... 

The training of the subconscious is the most essential. 

@Elton How are you doing now? How is your meditation practice going? Quit smoking permanently?

@krish hey krish I'm good, every month I try quitting and fail, on an average for the last 3 months I quit for 15 days every month, however I don't recognise any such word as failure and I am again in my non smoking phase now, hope I maintain it permanently :-)