PretentiousHuman

Reborn

21 posts in this topic

I just wanted to get better. That's all.

I am a nurse. I wanted to master my career. I wanted to finish reading my Maternal and child nursing book. My goal is to read for more than 1 hour a day of this book. Not only to get information of it but also to apply it in my work at our hospital.

I have a Crohn's disease. Which means that my intestine is always inflamed. I'm trying that "no sugar", "no grains" diet. But is having difficulty to follow it because these foods are the only available in our food table.

I want to run again. I stopped running since I went back working as a nurse because I need to sleep more on my off duties to recuperate from my work days.

That's all I can think of now.

I want to update my journal daily. Hope I can follow up on it regularly. Yays! :P

"Wake up."

-- God

Hey I can help you with your diet . You can do this. I will follow this if it's your journal. I have mine too.started today about food addiction..I can join you 

No I  don't have Crohn's luckily 

20 minutes ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@egoeimai Nice to hear that from you! What are your diet plans then?

I'm eating healthy foods that we have in the kitchen . I came up with this plan, to withdraw myself from junk food, I eat 4days straight healthy foods,then I have one cheat day. I'm gonna do this for this wholemonth. Then I  will increase the days in which I consume healthy foods to 5 and then one cheat day. So I will eat junk food every 5 days for the month of July..Then August every 6 days.. and so on. I will easily get out of the addiction circle slowly but steady and I will end up eating junk food once a month is the ideal. Then once per two months ....yaaaaas.

@egoeimai Good strategy. Baby stepping I think works for me too than doing it all one big time. How about sleep? Do you get 8 hours of it? Im a nurse so we have shifts to work from 11 pm to 7 am. So our sleep is pretty fucked up. Any suggestions to keep us healthy sleeping? Thanks! B|

"Wake up."

-- God

Just now, PretentiousHuman said:

@egoeimai Good strategy. Baby stepping I think works for me too than doing it all one big time. How about sleep? Do you get 8 hours of it? Im a nurse so we have shifts to work from 11 pm to 7 am. So our sleep is pretty fucked up. Any suggestions to keep us healthy sleeping? Thanks! B|

Haha this job is quite tiring. My mum was a nurse too. Yes I sleep more than 8, maybe 9.  I never had problems with sleep. If you can't sleep easily you can listen to asmr they help a lot. I put them when I am stressed. Plus you can try some of these 

definitely a lot of healthy food so that it can keep you energetic and not lethargic

Day 2. . .Of my personal Journal.

Morning. I woke up with a nagging headache. It is obvious because i just had more or less 5 hours of sleep. Starting now, I'll be working on my rest and sleep and make it one of my top priority for self-actualization.

A lot of things to do right now. Focus is the main deal.

My parents are screaming with each other again. I should never get down with them on their unconsciousness. Fuck I love being aware. Hehe!

I should get going. . .

Will update my day.

I will be conscious as much as possible all day. Hoorah! B|

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 2. . .  Mid day already.

I've already done things that needed to accomplish. Boost of endorphins once you completed some tasks.

Time to sleep for my 11-7 shift later. Need to get some of those needed energy! Yahoo! B|  

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 2. . . Its already past 8pm. 

But my day is only getiing started. I slept for just 3-4 hours for my 11-7 shift tonight. Nevertheless, my daily meditation had given me energy. 

I drank a cup of turmeric tea. Snubbed my father's whinning about me. 

I never felt any better. Much love for my gf! ?

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 3. . . Feeling more excited.

I have a feeling of getting more excited than ever with life. One reason is this personal journal. It makes you more conscious of what you will do with your life.

I went home from my hospital duty dead tired. But it never occurred to me to stop doing what I really like.

I've tried Mangosteen coffee and capsule for the very first time this morning for my Crohn's disease. And so far, I never had any diarrhea. Hope this will have a good thing coming out.

One positive thing this journal is doing to me is making me aware what to do next in my day. Making me more of control what to live by next

I will sleep now, and will do some greater things later.

I'm pumped! Hoorah! B|

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 3. . . I'm on the cloud 9! 

Even though I just had like 3 hours of sleep after my 11 pm to 7 am shift last night, I was able to up my energy  feeling I had enough slumber. The reason being is that I  will meet my gf and we will pick and buy our first couple ring ever. After running some errands and waiting for her duty to be finished I picked her up and we went to the jewelry shop and bought the couple ring she wanted us to have. Even though I picked a different designed, I let her buy the rings that she wanted because I wanted her to be happy and pleased. The ring was not that expensive and it was a reasonable price I think. We could have waited and earn enough money for a decent price but I thought, it was just a symbolism of our loyalty, love and respect to each other and all other things that encompasses in a relationship. It was my idea in the first place. She will soon be leaving to work abroad so we will face the Long Distance Relationship soon. I think its challenging, hearing different things about it to some people.

We dated at McDonald's and talked about our future plans together. Took some photos and had fun with it.

Thinking about your loved one leaving to a different country gives me mixed emotions. But I wanted to be strong and look for a brighter future.

I will end my day fixing my things, Meditating and contemplating. Tomorrow I will do some exercises, reading for my career and will have a longer sleep before my 3 pm to 11 pm duty. 

LESSON LEARNED: BE MORE CONSCIOUS ABOUT WAITING, ANY KIND. IT'S OK TO GIVE IN TO JUNK FOOD SOMETIMES, I.E. EATING TO MCDONALD'S BUT BE MINDFUL WHEN DOING IT. HOORAH! B|

18985202_443590859328714_630888548_n.jpg

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 4. . . Duty for 3 pm to 11pm.

Woke up 10 am after 7 hours of sleep and I was very conscious of it for my rest nowadays.

My never had any stomachache that I typically have. Thanks to turmeric and mangosteen.

I will be running some errands later so I will be going to work earlier.

Will do some reading and my daily meditation now so until next time. Hoorah! B|B|

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 4. . . Feeling accomplished.

I just finished my duty. I've done my best. Though sometimes  I can see my self get rattled, whenever my patient get in serious condition. I need to get more awareness, consciousness work to get this over with. And I need to be educated more about nursing so that every patients I will encounter would be easy to be dealt with.

I need more sleep if I want to be more efficient. Plus my luck of sleep give me some pimples and its not fun. Haha.

I will include in my research on better sleeping.

I started already my No sugar, No grain diet and it has done me a lot of benefits so far. Had lesser diarrhea, lesser stomachache. 

Tomorrow, I will start my 4 day 11-7 duty.

B|

"Wake up."

-- God

5 minutes ago, PretentiousHuman said:

I started already my No sugar, No grain diet and it has done me a lot of benefits so far. Had lesser diarrhea, lesser stomachache. 

That's perfect . It inspires me to see members here trying for their diet as I'm trying to do with myself ! 

@egoeimai Yes. Thank you! And I think healthy diet will also come along with a better self-actualization like Leo told in his recent video. Kudos to us. hehe

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 5. . . Busy day.

A lot of things happened this day. 

I helped people

Went to my gf.

But I still focused on improving my health. Eating healthy foods.

Hoorah! :)

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 6. . . Better days are coming.

I just went home from my 11-7 duty.

It was a usual day for me as a nurse. Making people better.

The highlight of my duty was the Mangosteen water that I prepared prior to my duty. It was great because it help me control my diarrhea, abdominal pain, and cramps

I will surely continue to use it because of its benefits. Together with my No sugar, No grains diet.

Let's do this! Hoorah!!!B|

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 6. . .Well rested.

I just slept 9 hours and it feels great for me. I needed this kind of rest because I'm working at night.

Time for another day for me. Thanks to Mangosteen and turmeric for making my Crohn's disease in control.

I'll be sticking to my No sugar, no grain diet.

I'll be reading my books while on work if not busy.

Looking forward for a great day! Hoorah!!! B|

"Wake up."

-- God

Day 7. . . Seeing everything through.

It was a tiring day. Never had the chance to read during my 11-7 shift today. I concentrated to what is important at that moment.

I know that we have to focus at the now to be able to be happy completely.

Thankful to have the No sugar, No grains diet because it is working perfectly with me . Though the Mangosteen coffee seems to fit in for my stomach, I still have bouts of diarrhea. Hence, I will exclude coffee completely into my diet.

I love my disciple and I know this will take me to places. 

Time to finish some unfinished business! Hoorah! B|

"Wake up."

-- God