Olaf

Benthino Massaro being exposed

169 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Olaf said:

@Wilhelm44 very posh hehe I always thought we were more like farmers, like very straight forward. I should visit south africa one time, it seems like a cool place

Just the way the language sounds compared to ours. Not in character.

Do your homework before you travel, it's not the safest place, in fact quite the opposite.

The Southern Cape region, like the area between Swellendam and Knysna, has beautiful nature and is pretty safe.

Are you in Amsterdam ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wilhelm44 what about capetown is capetown safe? You should hear the Belgians they are much more polite then us dutchies, talking to Belgians is like you are being treated like royalty, they are not direct like dutch people either, in the Netherlands they just straight up say how it is and you just got to take it. It is why some people think dutch people are rude. Yes Amsterdam is my city, it is full of tourists, but overall a cool place especially if you avoid the center. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Wilhelm44 what about capetown is capetown safe? You should hear the Belgians they are much more polite then us dutchies, talking to Belgians is like you are being treated like royalty, they are not direct like dutch people either, in the Netherlands they just straight up say how it is and you just got to take it. It is why some people think dutch people are rude. Yes Amsterdam is my city, it is full of tourists, but overall a cool place especially if you avoid the center. 

Amsterdam is cool, I was there about 20 years ago for a few days. Had a smoke in one of the coffee shops, super strong, and then got completely lost in the city lol. All the streets with the canals look kinda similar in a way. They did that day anyway. :)

Cape Town has it's magical parts for sure. I haven't lived there, so I don't know it that well. I know that a lot of people have left the city because of crime. You have some of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the world there and also some of the poorest. For example, in Mitchells Plein, because of the gang violence, even the cops dont wanna go there. So yeah, you gotta do your homework, because Cape Town definitely has a lot of cool spots as well.

The water is ice cold, but I love the beaches there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my experience Benthino is not a bad guy, but idk if he is awakened. Tried some things of his. There is the truth somewhere, but not much radiance as i would feel from a traditional hindu advaita guru. Now what he does with the influence and power that is none of my business. Anyone who teaches consciousness will have problems in the society.

Edited by Applegarden8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Applegarden8 you know what is messed up, I had very deep insights about life listening to Bentinho he has been a big part of my spiritual journey, that is why I was so confused when all this came out. Just because someone says allot of truth, doesn't mean it is all good, watch the episode of zen devil from Leo Gura, this goes in depth about how spirituality can still mess you up especially when everything from traditions are disregarded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wilhelm44 cape town looks so cool, especially that flat mountain, I want to travel and visit many places, there is so much to see in this world, if I am making more money I will definitely go travel more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@Wilhelm44 cape town looks so cool, especially that flat mountain, I want to travel and visit many places, there is so much to see in this world, if I am making more money I will definitely go travel more.

You lucky, you can literally hop on the train to most countries in Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wilhelm44 I have done that many times, I lived in Budapest for 6 months, it is a real luxury to be able to travel like that, I forget sometimes. I would say I like eastern europe for it's peaceful almost heavenly energy. But they are quite conservative and maybe the heavenly energy came from me just doing inner work there in Budapest lol but it is much more chill. The best places are Spain, France, Italy and Portugal. They have the most beautiful cultures, buildings, language and delicious food. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Wilhelm44 I have done that many times, I lived in Budapest for 6 months, it is a real luxury to be able to travel like that, I forget sometimes. I would say I like eastern europe for it's peaceful almost heavenly energy. But they are quite conservative and maybe the heavenly energy came from me just doing inner work there in Budapest lol but it is much more chill. The best places are Spain, France, Italy and Portugal. They have the most beautiful cultures, buildings, language and delicious food. 

Blessings🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now