Dizzy

No Trip Sitters - From Leo's Blog

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am very experienced with psychedelics for spiritual and personal growth. Interesting fact is that just on my last high dose trip of psilocybin I got to a point where I said " I must start doing this alone". I realized that having a sitter does change the whole perspective of the trip. When I reached a point to go deeper and/or face the scariest fears, deep down I knew if something went strongly wrong it wouldnt take long to my sitter come and rescue me. 

I am still working on having a high dose alone. I admit I am scared to fully face my darkest fears. I have had nonduality experiences, many  sober and some more with the help of medicines, and I know some part of the darkness has started to come out ... only I dont know how much more fear and darkness I will have to face to fully become the truth. As someone that has experienced a fear is pure illusion, I am somehow still struggling to dig deeper. I am still recognizing myself from the egoic self. 

Recently I did a small dose of psychedelics alone. I am now working on make my way to a higher dose...

Would anyone here be interested on sharing point of views on the subject ?
How experienced are guys with psychedelics?
How/what point did you decide to do solo trips ?
Outcomes after the first solo trip ?

''Firmness in Love" 

You can work through your inner demons on low doses too. No need to rush to high doses. Listen to your intuition about these things. It knows what's best for you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Dizzy So agree with the Leo's insight too. Doing psychedelics alone has been of the best things I've done for myself. 

Start with low doses and build yourself up. Also, make sure to create a good set and setting before a trip (comfortable place to trip like your home, some encouraging videos like spiritual talks or satsangs, chill music playlist, fruits, etc.)

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC