Brivido

"am Not Sure Impossible Is Really Possible" Jed Mckenna

5 posts in this topic

I while back I read Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland. The main point of the book is that there are an infinite number of parallel realities. Therefore, you can live in the reality you prefer by switching to the one you prefer. (I haven't quite understood how this process works) He says in the book that when a psychic is bending a spoon, he is not really bending the spoon but merely switching to a reality where the spoon is already bent. 

This theory reminds me of Leo's theory of everything, it would explain miracles (Jesus and other masters knew about this stuff?) and all the weird things that are usually called paranormal phenomena. Basically nothing is impossible, anything can be the content of consciousness, and you can chose what the content of your consciousness is going to be. Really think about it, your consciousness can experience ALL kind of different things. 

I don't know how to do it, am just assuming that's the way it is, and sure it does makes a lot of sense, it would explain everything. So there is nothing special in seeing a dragon, an alien, a monster, or anything else because those are just the content of your consciousness. Let me know what you guys think about it, and if you have any more resources I could read that would be great, I really like this topic. I read the last book by Jed Mckenna "A Conspiracy Theory" and it was just mind blowing.

Edited by Brivido

I am reading Jed Mckenna's "Theory of Everything" right now for the second time. In there he explains this idea. Check out the book.

The only thing we can know for sure is that "I AM/Consciousness", "Truth exists" and "Truth is All" so "I Am All".

Everything else is appearance/illusion. So consequently no illusion is more illusory than any other. 

But see it from that way. Everything is exactly how it should be, so thinking about that stuff and trying proof it by having unusual experiences is a distraction on the path. Just relaxxxxx. 

Though you might investigate why that interests you? What is the underlying motivation for you to think about it? Are you bored with your current experience? Why? Do you feel the need to be special?

Rather contemplate the fact that you exist. You exist!! How fucking odd is that? With you I mean me. Hi me!

Edited by No-Thing

14 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

Though you might investigate why that interests you? What is the underlying motivation for you to think about it? Are you bored with your current experience? Why? Do you feel the need to be special?

Is a topic that I find interesting, am just really curious to know what the heck is going on here ;)  

On 01/06/2017 at 2:52 AM, Brivido said:

Is a topic that I find interesting, am just really curious to know what the heck is going on here ;)  

Life is going on here, nothing more.

Here is Jed: http://www.enlightenmentmyth.com

I am looking for those who got to know him as I did. Ran into him in Cam a few times.

enlightened no one

www.enlightenmentmyth.com

@Brivido The key is only holding your thoughts. Sounds simple. Notice how often your thoughts switch to what someone else thinks, or some fictional perspective about what you think someone or everyone else thinks, or another repetition of an old thought you don't even want. Keep on your own thoughts, now, and build momentum.  We are all getting what we are focusing on, or not. Inescapable. Miraculous.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE