Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nick96

Big Transformation, Center For Spiritual Crisis ?

3 posts in this topic

I am in the middle of a big transformation inside of myself.

In the last four months I have been meditating a lot and after some time a LOT of emotions have begun to come out.

I reailzed I have been living in a dream (mostly a nightmare ) for all of my life and that almost all of my personality has been deeply shaped by strong traumas I had in the first years of my life. I am almost 21 years old now. 

At the end of March I have been to a Vipassana meditation retreat and there I had a very strong emotional reaction and since then I began deepening the awareness over myself a lot. I have been then to a holotropic breathwork session and there too I had deep realizations and releases. In the last 2 months almost every day during meditation I had emotions coming out and I had also a very intense experience of oneness . Also, the levels of my consciousness have increased so much !

I have spoken about these experiences with a therapist and a bit in some sharing groups but I am alone in doing the process and emotions are still coming out :  I am in the middle of a deep spiritual crisis .

I want to go in a place where I can have support from people who can understand me and help me.  Continuing the process alone is becoming hard and my mood and motivation are starting to decrease. Most normal people cannot understand these things and I don't have really anyone with whom I feel really grounded and with whom I would speak to now.

Do you know of any community or center in Europe where I can receive support and stay there for some time ? Like some kind of spiritual community where I can both meditate on my own and have some emotional releases and speak with people that are supportive and understanding .

In the meanwhile, it is ok for me also to Skype with someone who understands about these things. Do you know where can I find someone like this ? Most conventional therapist don't really seem to understand these kind of processes .

Any other helpful advice would be great, thank you .

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be