Afonso

Zone Of Genius Too Vague?

3 posts in this topic

I finished the part of finding my Zone Of Genius in the Life Purpose Course, and it all boiled down to this:

"Learning and developing frameworks and systems."

What has moved me since I was a child and to now (though I couldn't articulate it before) was to understand how things work and then create and build something upon that "framework/system", whether it is in mathematics, programming, personal development etc. I get my juices flowing when I'm constructing a model of all the principles and rules by which something works and when I'm creating my own meta-frameworks, whether it be on paper, computer file, etc.

Is this too vague of a Zone of Genius? I think it does touch my core very deeply, but something tells me it's still too vague.

@Afonso It's a great start. It's very high-level. Now you want to brainstorm ways of concretizing it.

What kind of systems/frameworks juice you up most? Why? What can you do with them? What impact do you want to have in this field? What's the point of developing frameworks? Do you care more about developing them, or studying them, or using them?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Afonso It's a great start. It's very high-level. Now you want to brainstorm ways of concretizing it.

What kind of systems/frameworks juice you up most? Why? What can you do with them? What impact do you want to have in this field? What's the point of developing frameworks? Do you care more about developing them, or studying them, or using them?

Systems of thinking, frameworks of thinking. I have to think along the lines of some logical principles and structures to create something! I love that. I really love that. I started programming when I was ~13, so I'm thinking of developing Artificial Intelligence.

I have just articulated my life purpose and it is this:

Developing logical frameworks and systems to create hyper-intelligent AI that can understand the universe.

My ideal medium is certainly Writing/Programming.

I do feel some excitement reading that statement.